- 1 Morning Glory 3 When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 Sun this turn.
- 1 Potato Mine 3 Team-Up - When destroyed: Do 2 damage to a Zombie here.
- 2 Grave Buster 2 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Sage Sage 3 When played: If you made at least 6 Sun this turn, draw a card.
- 2 Water Chestnut 4 Amphibious, Team-Up
- 3 2nd-Best Taco of All Time 4 Heal 4. Draw a card.
- 3 Jack O' Lantern 2 Strikethrough When this hurts the Zombie Hero, it gets +1 Strength.
- 3 Pear Cub 2 Amphibious When destroyed: Make a 5/4 Grizzly Pear with Amphibious here.
- 3 Whack-a-Zombie 4 Destroy a Zombie with 3 Strength or less.
- 4 Guacodile 2 Amphibious - When destroyed: Do 4 damage to a Zombie here.
- 5 Doom-Shroom 3 Destroy all Plants and Zombies with 4 Attack or more.
- 5 Power Flower 3 Strikethrough Start of turn: Heal your Hero for 1 for each Flower.
- 5 Squash 3 Destroy a Zombie.
- 10 Cornucopia 2 When played: Make a random Plant in each other lane.
Taking all benefits from both Solar & Guardian which is Draw Power, Healing, and Team Up for Protection.
I have taken the best cards to deal Strikethrough damage to make the gameplay more efficient…
(Complete description and information about the deck is pending..)
Morning Glory: Use this card mainly to cover monsters that have a low health or that could be an easy threat for your game and a defense that could last longer.
Potato Mine: Use this card to destroy low health Zombies or use it with Team Up to deal an extra 2 damage. As well this card helps to protect your current plants on the field. Consider this card a +2 attack and your behind plant won’t be damaged (when on a regular damage fight).
Grave Buster: This card will help you to take one card from your opponent (as a placed Gravestone) and to mess their strategy.
Sage Sage: Use this card wisely as it will determine whether you want to cover a lane, destroy a low health zombie, or help you to draw a card.
Pear Cub: The new implement for the deck. This card is a +1 if you have it blocking a zombie that has 1 health.
Water Chestnut: Your main defender. This card will help us to cover your most important plants, or can also help you to cover one specific lane (including Amphibious). Consider this card a +8 health for your plants.
2nd-Best Taco of All Time: Besides healing +4 it helps you to draw. Whenever you feel you need to use this card, do so.
Jack O’ Lantern: Your main early game Strikethrough card, this card is so efficient when you already have it covered with a Water Chestnut as it will be attacking your opponent and your plant won’t be hurt.
Whack-A-Zombie: Just like Grave Buster, this card will help you to take card from the opponent.
Guacodile: This plant should be one of your main cards to destroy big zombies with a health +4 up to 8 as soon as your turn 4.
Doom-Shroom: Though many people will consider this card unnecessary for the deck as Jack O’ Lantern will constantly increase his attack, it has been helpful to get rid off some of the heavy zombies that the opponent can have. Consider this card a +1 if the opponent has more than 1 zombie with +4 attack to 8 as soon as your turn 5 and above (perfect solution after Zombot 1000).
Flower Power: One of your Strikethrough damage plants since it can help as a defense card along with a +1 or a +X health.
Squash: Helpful for advance game. It can destroy any zombie unlike Doom-Shroom.
Cornucopia: This card is actually for testing. It has been said that yes, it can cover your empty lanes and help you to go through the game (in case of a Team-Up it will summon a plant as well) but the fact of summoning random plants its something that I am reviewing. I was considering to have instead Three-Headed Chomper due to the destruction power.
Please share your comments and ideas to help improve this deck.