- 1 Wall-Nut 3 Team-Up
- 2 Jugger-Nut 3 Armored 1, Bullseye
- 2 Water Chestnut 3 Amphibious, Team-Up
- 3 Mixed Nuts 3 When played: This gets +2/+2 if there's a Plant with Team-Up here.
- 3 Pea-Nut 3 Team-Up
- 3 Spineapple 4 When played: Plants with no Strength get +2 Strength.
- 4 Cosmic Nut 4 When played: Conjure a Nut, and its attack becomes 3.
- 4 Mirror-Nut 4 Team-Up - When your Nuts gets hurt, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 4 Wing-Nut 3 Zombies can't do Bonus Attacks.
- 5 Pecanolith 3 All Plants and Zombies attack using their Health instead of their Attack.
- 5 Smackadamia 4 Amphibious - When played: Your Nuts get +2 Health.
- 9 Wall-Nut Bowling 3 Make a 6 Health Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
This deck focuses on Nuts. Because most of the Nuts in the early game can’t do any sort of damage to the Zombies, this deck would focus in mid-game more than the early game.
Spineapple is essential in this deck since it gives Wall-Nuts, Water Chestnuts and Mirror-Nuts do 2 damage in its lane.
Mirror-Nut adds in your defense power while allows you to do free damage to the Zombie Hero.
Smackadamia gives all Nuts +2 Health, which works well with Pecanolith, since Pecanolith allows Plants and Zombies to attack using its Health
Pecanolith allows all Plants and Zombies to attack using its Health, which allows your Nuts to do massive damage to the Zombies.
Wall-Nut Bowling finishes the game if things get too dire, dealing 6 damage to the Ground lanes while making a Wall-Nut in each lane.