- 1 Morning Glory 3 When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 Sun this turn.
- 1 Photosynthesizer 3 A plant gets +2 Health. Conjure a Galactic Gardens card.
- 2 Cactus 2 Bullseye
- 2 Solar Winds 2 End of Turn: If there are no Zombies here, make a Sunflower here.
- 3 2nd-Best Taco of All Time 2 Heal 4. Draw a card.
- 3 Cosmic Flower 2 Strikethrough When played: Conjure a Flower, and it gets Strikethrough.
- 3 Shamrocket 4 Destroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- 3 Steel Magnolia 2 When played: Plants here and next door get +2 Health.
- 4 Briar Rose 4 When a Zombie hurts a Flower, destroy that Zombie.
- 4 Heartichoke 4 When a Plant or your Hero is healed, do that much damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 5 Power Flower 4 Strikethrough Start of turn: Heal your Hero for 1 for each Flower.
- 5 Squash 4 Destroy a Zombie.
- 6 Poppin' Poppies 2 When played: Make Lil' Buddies here and next door.
- 7 Soul Patch 2 Armored 1 - If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
Since set 2 came out, I thought I’d take some of my most popular decks from before set 2 and make them more relevant and maybe even better. So I thought I’d start with The Knight in Briar Armor.
As Wall Knight you’re the nut to kick Zombie butt and use the power of flowers! Start of with some Morning Glory’s, follow up with some Cactus or Photosynthesizer, and then the dreaded 4 cost Briar Rose. I don’t really know why they made her 4 cost, but I guess it helps us, so we shouldn’t complain.
Finish it off with some Poppin’ Poppies, and the calm, cool, and massively powerful in this deck, Soul Patch.
I hope you enjoyed this revamping of my The Knight in Briar Armor deck. More like it are sure to come. Bye!
P.S is anyone else excited for set 3/4? Ginta Gaming just showed off Split Pea, meaning that the cards are in their last stages!