- 1 Teleport 2 You may play a Zombie when it's time for Tricks this turn. Draw a card.
- 2 Beam Me Up 3 Make a 2/3 Space Cadet Zombie.
- 2 Cosmic Scientist 3 Bullseye When played: Conjure a Science card, and it gets Bullseye.
- 2 Cryo-Brain 2 You get +1 Brain for the rest of the game.
- 2 Dr. Spacetime 4 Cards you Conjure cost 1 Brain less. When this hurts the Plant Hero, Conjure a Galactic Gardens card.
- 2 Frosty Mustache 4 Freeze a Plant. Conjure a Mustache.
- 2 Medulla Nebula 2 When you play a Zombie here, you get +3 Brains this turn.
- 2 Teleportation Zombie 4 Gravestone, Bullseye You can play Zombies when it's time for Tricks.
- 3 Cosmic Imp 3 Deadly When played: Conjure an Imp, and it gets Deadly.
- 3 Gentleman Zombie 2 Gravestone Start of Zombie Tricks: You get +2 Brains this turn.
- 3 Laser Base Alpha 2 Zombies here get Deadly and Strikethrough.
- 3 Rocket Science 2 Destroy a Plant that has 4 Strength or more.
- 4 Mad Chemist 3 Gravestone When you play your first Trick each turn, Conjure a Trick.
- 4 Triplication 4 Conjure an Imp, a Zombie, and a Gargantuar.
This deck is all about one thing…. Conjuring. Your hand will never be empty and you will always have support ready to go. This deck building site has not updated yet, i would replace Rocket Science with Thinking Cap and i would also replace two of the Frosty Mustaches with the new colossal card Barrel of Barrels. By using the conjuring cards, you usually will get something nice. Such as an Octo Zombie from Triplication, or get Kitchen Sink Zombie from Frosty Mustache. A similar deck build that i use has around a 75% win rate. Games with this deck last about 8-10 turns. I have also played a game that lasted to turn 20. A well thought out Guardian/Solar based Plant Deck (usually WalKnight) are decks that usually counter this deck. This is my first deck build. Tell me what you think.