- 1 Bungee Plumber 3 Do 2 damage.
- 1 Camel Crossing 4 All Zombies gets +2 Health.
- 1 Rolling Stone 3 Destroy a Plant with 2 Strength or less.
- 2 Sumo Wrestler 3 Gravestone When revealed: Move a Plant.
- 2 Terrify 2 Move a Plant. Draw a card.
- 3 Exploding Imp 4 Gravestone End of Turn: This does 1 damage to itself.
- 3 Landscaper 3 Gravestone When revealed: A Plant gets -2 Strength.
- 3 Weed Spray 2 Destroy each Plant with 2 Strength or less.
- 3 Zombot's Wrath 3 Do 3 damage. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does double damage.
- 4 Cakesplosion 3 Do 4 damage to a Plant.
- 4 Stupid Cupid 3 When played: Do 1 damage to a Plant. That Plant has 0 Attack this turn.
- 4 The Chickening 3 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 5 Monster Mash 2 All Zombies get +2/+2.
- 6 Coffee Zombie 1 When played: All Zombies get +1/+1 and Frenzy.
- 7 Rodeo Gargantuar 1 Gravestone When revealed: Move a Plant.
Hi there! This deck main goal is to win by buffing Exploding Imp’s health and making him to attack face multiple times, by removing or moving the plants the other player plants in front of him. This should be a control-like deck on the initial rounds, that becomes a combo deck later (and yes, your “combo” is playing a high attack minion with a health buff for the survivability and moving the plant so it hits face). This deck is also really cheap (mainly because I don’t have any legendaries or many super rares for Z-Mech that would help this playstyle consistently).
Basically, every single card on this deck is:
I. Exploding ImpGravestone End of Turn: This does 1 damage to itself. – for them to hit face for 6 (or more) and maybe used as a removal, if really needed
II. A removal – so your Imp can hit face for 6 (or more)
III. Moving a plant – so your Imp can hit face for 6 (or more)
IV. Buffs – so your Imp can hit face for 6 (or more) for more than 1 turn
Any suggestion is really appreciated.