- 1 Bungee Plumber 4 Do 2 damage.
- 1 Camel Crossing 4 All Zombies gets +2 Health.
- 2 Barrel of Deadbeards 4 When destroyed: Do 1 damage to all Plants and Zombies, then make an 4/3 Captain Deadbeard here.
- 2 Conehead 4 Armored 1
- 3 Fireworks Zombie 4 When played: Do 1 damage to all other Plants and Zombies
- 3 Trash Can Zombie 4 Gravestone When revealed: This can't be hurt this turn.
- 4 Bonus Track Buckethead 4 Armored 1 Plants can't do Bonus Attacks.
- 4 Buckethead 4 Armored 1
- 5 All-Star Zombie 3 Armored 1, Frenzy
- 6 Defensive End 3 Armored 1 Plant Tricks cost 2 Sun more.
- 6 Undying Pharaoh 2 Your Hero's Health can't go below 1.
So apparently, Z-Mech sucks, so I took my time into making a deck for him. This deck uses armored cards and combines them with cards like Camel Crossing and Fireworks Zombie, more on that later. You of course need the Coneheads and Bucketheads along with the Bungee Plumber and Camel Crossing. Trash Can Zombie is good for blocking big attacks. Bonus Track Buckethead and Defensive End are pretty self explanatory. But the Fireworks Zombies and Deadbeards are amazing for this deck. They both do 1 damage to all plants and zombies, but sense all your zombies are armored, they won’t get hurt, that’s pretty neat. Throw in an Undying Pharaoh for safe measures, and you got your self an armored army. What’s that, you don’t have Bonus Track Bucketheads and/or Defensive Ends? No problem, just replace them with Knights of the Living Dead or Zombie Kings or a few tricks. I recommend the Zombie King, use Brute Strength and Rock Wall to make sure he stays alive. Tell me what you guys think.