- 1 Iceberg Lettuce 4 Freeze a Zombie.
- 1 Potato Mine 2 Team-Up - When destroyed: Do 2 damage to a Zombie here.
- 1 Snowdrop 4 This gets +2/+2 when a Zombie is frozen.
- 1 Spyris 1 Amphibious You can tap Gravestones to see which Zombies are hiding in them.
- 2 Grave Buster 4 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Jugger-Nut 3 Armored 1, Bullseye
- 3 Chilly Pepper 4 When played: Freeze a Zombie.
- 3 Mayflower 3 Amphibious When this hurts the Zombie Hero, add a random Corn, Squash, or Bean to your hand.
- 3 Pear Cub 2 Amphibious When destroyed: Make a 5/4 Grizzly Pear with Amphibious here.
- 3 Shamrocket 2 Destroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- 4 Winter Squash 3 When a Zombie becomes frozen, destroy that Zombie.
- 5 Jolly Holly 2 Amphibious When played: Freeze Zombies next door.
- 6 Brainana 3 Amphibious. When played: The Zombie Hero loses their Brains.
- 6 Poppin' Poppies 1 When played: Make 1 Health Lil' Buddies with Team-Up here and next door.
- 7 Soul Patch 1 Armored 1 - If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
- 10 Wall-Nut Bowling 1 Make a 6 Health Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
I’m back to revise my decorated Citron Freeze (currently +15!) deck with the newest events!
Where’s Spyris? – Snowdrop/Lettuce/Potato Mine gets costly for 1-drops
Where’s Sportacus? – Already lots of 3-drops. Chilly Pepper, Pear Cub, and one of my favs, Mayflower. Sportacus is good, but I only got one and he ALWAYS rolls threes on the block meter. AUGH!
Where’s Hot Date? – I don’t own any, should I go ahead and craft 1 at least to test?
Don’t even ask about Red Stinger…
I pulled WN Bowling on the GK final Hero Quest reward, and it’s already served me well. Honestly, since this is Freeze, load up with as many legendaries as you can/prefer. 6 would be max probably.
Snake Grass still might get kicked, but has solid attack power and generates favorable matchups by recycling itself as long as one stays alive.
Shamrocket supports Squash, that’s why only two.
Pulled a third Brainana. But I still want a fourth.
That covers the additions. Ask questions if you want!
Edit #1: took out Snake Grass for Spyris and Poppin’ Poppies. Still testing.