- 1 Cardboard Robot Zombie 1
- 1 Headstone Carver 1 When a Gravestone Zombie is revealed, that Zombie gets +1/+1.
- 1 Mini-Ninja 2 Anti-Hero 3
- 1 Zombie Chicken 2 When a Plant is played here, this moves to another random lane.
- 2 Cell Phone Zombie 2 When played: Draw a card.
- 2 Cosmic Scientist 2 Bullseye When played: Conjure a Science card, and it gets Bullseye.
- 2 Cryo-Brain 3 You get +1 Brain for the rest of the game.
- 2 Fishy Imp 3 Amphibious
- 2 Frosty Mustache 2 Freeze a Plant. Conjure a Mustache.
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 2 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 2 Medulla Nebula 3 When you play a Zombie here, you get +3 Brains this turn.
- 2 Transformation Station 1 Start of turn: Transform the Zombie here into a random Zombie that costs 1 Brain more.
- 3 Backyard Bounce 1 Bounce a Plant.
- 3 Brain Vendor 2 When played: You get +3 Brains this turn.
- 3 Cosmic Imp 1 Deadly When played: Conjure an Imp, and it gets Deadly.
- 3 Smelly Zombie 3 Gravestone, Deadly
- 4 Mad Chemist 2 Gravestone When you play your first Trick each turn, Conjure a Trick.
- 4 Triplication 4 Conjure an Imp, a Zombie, and a Gargantuar.
- 5 Portal Technician 1 When destroyed: Make a random Zombie here.
- 10 Trickster 2 While in your hand: This costs 1 Brain less when you play a Trick. When played: This does a Bonus Attack.
Mini Ninja = Swabbie
Cell Phone Zombie = Barrel of Barrels
Cardboard Robot Zombie = Thinking Cap
Headstone Carver = Bad Moon Rising
Well, this deck is basically meant to give you tons of brains and then allowing you to play your better cards, such as ones you may have conjured from TriplicationConjure an Imp, a Zombie, and a Gargantuar., your BMR and high-cost TricksterWhile in your hand: This costs 1 Brain less when you play a Trick. When played: This does a Bonus Attack.s.