- 1 Morning Glory 3 When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 Sun this turn.
- 2 Grave Buster 3 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Jugger-Nut 3 Armored 1, Bullseye
- 2 Pepper M.D. 3 This gets +2/+2 when a Plant or your Hero is healed.
- 2 Water Balloons 3 A Zombie gets -1/-1. If you made at least 6 Sun this turn, it gets -2/-2 instead.
- 3 2nd-Best Taco of All Time 4 Heal 4. Draw a card.
- 3 Hibernating Beary 2 When hurt: This gets +4 Strength.
- 3 Whack-a-Zombie 4 Destroy a Zombie with 3 Strength or less.
- 4 Guacodile 3 Amphibious - When destroyed: Do 4 damage to a Zombie here.
- 5 Doom-Shroom 2 Destroy all Plants and Zombies with 4 Attack or more.
- 5 Power Flower 3 Strikethrough Start of turn: Heal your Hero for 1 for each Flower.
- 5 Squash 2 Destroy a Zombie.
- 5 Tough Beets 1 Armored 1 - When played: This gets +1 Health for each Plant and Zombie.
- 6 Poppin' Poppies 1 When played: Make 1 Health Lil' Buddies with Team-Up here and next door.
- 7 Soul Patch 1 Armored 1 - If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
- 10 Cornucopia 1 When played: Make a random Plant in each other lane.
- 10 Wall-Nut Bowling 1 Make a 6 Health Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
UPDATE 3: Finally reached Ultimate league with this deck. Removed lawnmower, added 1 more guacodile.
I was also trying other control decks like solar flare removal deck, Rose control deck. Their lack of doom shroom causes many losses,plus lucky draw become very big factor in those decks.
This deck excel against aggro decks with the help of wall knight’s all hero powers and defensive cards of deck. With wallnut bowling n cornucopia it performs very well against control decks also.
UPDATE 2: Reached Rank 46 with this deck. Removed sea shroom, sage sage. Added 1 extra Ballons and Taco. Got lucky with 2k pack, cornucopia was in it, so added it.
UPDATE: Added 2 sage, 1 sea shroom n 1 lawn mower. Removed smackadamia.
**If u have any question regarding card choices, feel free to ask.**
This deck is about healing n killing.
Most of the cards are defensive in nature and some are defensive cum attacker.
1. Morning glory: only use for defense. After 6th turn even more useful.
2. Grave buster: Intially i was running only 2 copies of it, but added 2 more bcz it is so good at disrupting zombies strategy and there are way too many grave cards
3. Jugger nut : value card, use for killing 2 health minions.
4. Pepper m d : Always play with Geyser hero power or taco. It also hv synergy with power flower.
5. Water ballons : Your only direct hit spell, use them wisely. Use for removing amphibious or other important minions. It hsa synergy with whack a zombie.
6. 2nd best Taco: insane value with pepper md.Always try to play it with pepper md.
7. Hibernating beary: another great card for control. Against hearty class try to play it carefully. Dont put it in a vacant lane.
8. Whack a zombie :use for only important or psky minions.
9. Guacodile : Great remover cum attacker. Just an awesome card.
10. Doom shroom: Very good against beast class and big legendary cards. Try to hv more value with this, also it affect ur board,so think ahead of 1-2 turns.
11. Flower power : An all rounder card. Strikethrough and healing.
12. Squah: Your unconditional remover.
13. Tough beets: very good card for 5 sun. Try to play it with as many plant possible.
14. Poppin poppies: very good card for saving ur attackers. Can be replaced by another flower power.
15. Soul patch : Life saver in end game. Try to play it as late as possible. Beware of deadly zombies, they will kill it while attacking ur hero.
16. Wall nut bowling : Ah i have won so many matches with this against other control decks. True definition of OTK.
17. Cornucopia: With this deck u can easily go turn 10, and by the holy grail this card makes opponents concede a lot.
Only Doom shroom n Poppin poppies can pe replaced.Doom shroom with with more squash n poppin with flower power. Soul patch also can replaced but i will advise if u hv it use it. Cornocopia will also be good in this deck.
Last words : If I get enough upvotes i will try to put together a detailed strategy for this deck.
Enjoy while it last!!!