- 1 Blooming Heart 4 When this does damage, it gets +1 Attack.
- 1 Party Thyme 3 When a Plant does a Bonus Attack, Draw a card.
- 2 Berry Blast 4 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 4 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 2 Fire Peashooter 2
- 2 Lily of the Valley 4 When you play another Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Fertilize 3 A Plant gets +3/+3.
- 3 Grow-Shroom 4 When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Muscle Sprout 1 This gets +1/+1 when you play another Plant.
- 4 Bananasaurus Rex 2 This gets +1/+1 when you draw a card. After combat here, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Plant Food 3 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Re-Peat Moss 3 When you play a Trick, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 5 Electric Blueberry 2 After combat here: Do 6 damage to a random Zombie or the Zombie Hero.
- 8 Espresso Fiesta 1 A Plant does three Bonus Attacks.
Hi! I’m FreezShocka, and I’m a diehard strategy game fan, between PTCG, the original PvZ, and more. I currently have only 44 Stars in UL, just got there 😉
FINALLY saved gems for the Easy Peasy GS deck (aka my two BREX’S!!! YES!!!) And now I’m waiting for Galactic Gardens.
This deck is all about pressuring the opponent and trying to overwhelm their defenses. It is a ‘Zoo’ style in that we use lots of low-cost things, which results in running out of cards if your initial assault fails. I initially thought of this as a Tempo deck, but we’re literally going all out, so I now list it as an Aggro.
Honestly, when playing any MG deck, your turn should end as the timer is ticking out on you. Think through all your options, much more so than in a Control deck where you generally can thoughtlessly wipe out everything.
Electric Blueberry – the only plant that costs more than 4 sun, and why do I choose this? Here’s why: Plucky Clover regulates draw, but generally gets Rocketed or even Caked, which leaves the opponent Brains to work with. Too slow. The Blueberry, though, can begin a tempo when your initial assault dies out, threatening PB especially (I haven’t seen Rustbolt in ages strangely). Blueberry also nicely can be buffed to 3/8 (immune to pwr removal) by Fertilize, allowing her to clear an enemy before zapping (hopefully face). Maybe this doesn’t work for you, but I feel it offers some form of balance to the deck.
+1 BEP -1 Fire Pea – I’ve found BEP to be SO instrumental against PB (who I vs’d 12 games straight once) that even Fire Pea’s value in trading with Gargologist and Headstone Carver was worth it. Again, if you face more Garg decks, switch as you feel necessary. I face lots of Aggro Diamond League players.
That’s it! Let me know if you have questions about my choices or certain matchups. Good luck and have a great day!