- 1 Cosmoss 1 When an Environment is played, this gets +1/+1.
- 2 Fume-Shroom 4 Strikethrough
- 2 Lily of the Valley 4 When you play another Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.
- 2 Solar Winds 3 End of Turn: If there are no Zombies here, make a Sunflower here.
- 2 Sweet Pea 2 When Played: Move a Zombie to this lane.
- 3 2nd-Best Taco of All Time 3 Heal 4. Draw a card.
- 3 Captain Cucumber 2 Cards you Conjure cost 1 Sun less. When this does damage, Conjure a Legendary card.
- 3 Cosmic Flower 2 Strikethrough When played: Conjure a Flower, and it gets Strikethrough.
- 3 Flourish 1 Draw two cards.
- 3 Jack O' Lantern 4 Strikethrough When this hurts the Zombie Hero, it gets +1 Strength.
- 3 Moonbean 1 When this does damage, shuffle two Magic Beanstalks into your deck.
- 4 Wing-Nut 2 Zombies can't do Bonus Attacks.
- 5 Astrocado 4 Strikethrough When destroyed: Gain an Astrocado Pit.
- 5 Power Flower 2 Strikethrough Start of turn: Heal your Hero for 1 for each Flower.
- 5 Squash 2 Destroy a Zombie.
- 5 The Red Plant-It 2 Plants here get +5/+5.
- 6 Three-Headed Chomper 1 End of Turn: Destroy all Zombies here and next door.
this deck is all about strike-through here is a little break down
lilys of the valley so when you play strike-through on heights it will do a lot more
especially when you constantly play strike-trough on heights with cheap cards like fume shrooms
cosmic sunflowers so you can conjure even more strike-trough
jack o lanterns like i said before not that expensive and decent health now we are going to get into the heavier cards so we will need solar winds to get sunflowers down and make the sun to play these cards
lets start with an easy one astrocado when you have a strike trough deck you NEED astrocado he 5-3 and when dies gives you a seed that if you can keep alive makes a astrocado
take advantage of the fact that these plants have strike trough with red plant it.
that’s basically it. You got tacos for healing squashes to take out big unit sweat peas to take units out of the water lane