- 1 Photosynthesizer 3 A plant gets +2 Health. Conjure a Galactic Gardens card.
- 1 Potato Mine 4 Team-Up - When destroyed: Do 2 damage to a Zombie here.
- 1 Wall-Nut 4 Team-Up
- 2 Banana Launcher 3 Start of turn: Gain a Banana Bomb
- 2 Berry Blast 3 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Gardening Gloves 2 Move a Plant. Draw a card.
- 2 Grave Buster 1 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Spikeweed Sector 3 Before combat here: Do 2 damage to a Zombie here.
- 3 Berry Angry 2 All Plants get +2 Attack.
- 3 Invasive Species 3 While in an Environment: This gets +3 Attack.
- 3 Plantern 4 While in an Environment: This gets +1/+1 and Bullseye
- 4 Force Field 1 Plants here can't be hurt.
- 4 Starch-Lord 4 When you play another Root, that Root gets +1/+1. Start of turn: Conjure a Root.
- 5 Tough Beets 3 Armored 1 - When played: This gets +1 Health for each Plant and Zombie.
I have had a lot of success with this deck, well into Taco league. The goal is to get out protectors first, such as Potato Mine and Wall-Nut. Then play Banana Launcher behind a protector. This will control the opponent’s zombies easily (especially if you can get 2 Banana Launchers out early. Next is to play Spikeweed Sectors and play either Plantern or Invasive Species on them for their synergy abilities. Play in Starch-Lords where available to gain powerful roots for the win. Tough Beets make a great addition for high damage. Use Photosynthesizer and Gardening Gloves to heal or move the important plants to safety. Berry Blast and Grave Buster also help control zombies. Berry Angry just helps buff all plants for max damage. Enjoy!