- 1 Garlic 4 Team-Up When a Zombie hurts this, move that Zombie to the left. If it's a Vimpire, destroy it.
- 2 Grave Buster 3 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Hot Date 4 When played: Move a Zombie to this lane. When destroyed: Do 3 damage to a Zombie here.
- 2 Lily of the Valley 3 When you play another Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Hibernating Beary 4 When hurt: This gets +4 Strength.
- 3 Pear Cub 2 Amphibious When destroyed: Make a 5/4 Grizzly Pear with Amphibious here.
- 3 Shamrocket 4 Destroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- 3 Steel Magnolia 3 When played: Plants here and next door get +2 Health.
- 4 Guacodile 2 Amphibious - When destroyed: Do 4 damage to a Zombie here.
- 4 Plant Food 4 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Red Stinger 2 Team-Up When played behind a Plant: This becomes 6/2.
- 7 Soul Patch 2 Armored 1 - If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
- 8 Espresso Fiesta 1 A Plant does three Bonus Attacks.
- 10 Wall-Nut Bowling 2 Make a 6 Health Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
Good Morning Ladies and Gents today I think I have got something quite deadly! This deck will be boosted after the release of Galactacactus which is a 2/2, Bullseye and the ability to DMG all active plants and zombies when destroyed. Now this card has been leaked by Ginta Gaming, a hacker who knows the cards that probably will come in DECEMBER. I find that this card with Garlic is going to be a scary combination with cards like Hibernating Beary, Hot Date, Pear Cub and Prickly Pear for a bonus removal. This will be a Tempo Control that I can’t even wait to use! Now this deck is a Midrange Guardian control but helped from our Garlic, using Garlic- With the help of Steel Magnolias creates a high healted garlic that moves zombies to lanes with Hibernating Berry and Pear Cub, ready to buff them up. Use LOTV for enforcing Garlic and Red Stringer, will be your Armor or Enforcer on these unleashed cards. Guac Is our removal card with its ability to remove any zombie with -8 health. Finally use Bonus attacks on Beary and finish off you Opponent. I think you have got the rest.