- 1 Iceberg Lettuce 4 Freeze a Zombie.
- 1 Shellery 4 Team-Up
- 1 Snowdrop 2 This gets +2/+2 when a Zombie is frozen.
- 1 Sweet Potato 3 Team-Up - When played: Move a Zombie from another lane to here.
- 2 Sow Magic Beans 2 Shuffle four Magic Beanstalks into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 Chilly Pepper 2 When played: Freeze a Zombie.
- 3 Flourish 2 Draw two cards.
- 3 Muscle Sprout 2 This gets +1/+1 when you play another Plant.
- 3 Rescue Radish 4 When played: Bounce another Plant.
- 3 Spring Bean 4 Bounce a Zombie.
- 4 Navy Bean 4 Amphibious, Team-Up When Played: All Amphibious Plants get +1/+1.
- 4 Snake Grass 4 Amiphibious Start of turn: Make another Snake Grass in the lane to the right.
- 4 Winter Squash 2 When a Zombie becomes frozen, destroy that Zombie.
- 6 Super-Phat Beets 1 When played: This gets +1/+1 for each other Plant and Zombie.
The driving force of this deck is the snake grass (makes another snake grass in the lane to the right) the navy bean helps you to defend against the incoming chickening which can wipe out your entire snake grass squad use your rescue radish to safe your snake grass when it cant reproduce or when its production line will be cut off . you can play it again later. In the early game you may focus on placing down sweet potatoes on the fourth lane or remove any amphibious zombies out of the water put down some shellerys to add the pressure with a team up combo. when you deploy your snake grass you should deploy a muscle sprout to make the outcome devastating for the zombies as it keeps on buffing up while your snake grass reproduces and your sweet potatoes are stopping the enemy from destroying your snakes. to finish it off add a super phat beat to the mix to chrush them and secure the win. I also added a little bit of freezing to keep the snakes alive. spring bean is another good oppurtunity to keep them alive by bouncing the strong zombies. There is also a little bit of card draw envolved flourish and sow magic beans will help you to gain that card advantage.