- 1 Imposter 4 When destroyed: Add a random 1-cost Imp to your hand. It gains a Mustache.
- 1 Mini-Ninja 4 Anti-Hero 3
- 1 Secret Agent 4 Bounce a Zombie, and it gets +3/+3.
- 2 Hot Dog Imp 4 Strikethrough
- 2 Toxic Waste Imp 4 Amphibious All Imps are Deadly.
- 3 Imp Commander 4 When an Imp hurts the Plant Hero, draw a card.
- 3 Loudmouth 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Zombie gets +2/+2.
- 3 Smelly Zombie 2 Gravestone, Deadly
- 4 Pogo Bouncer 4 Gravestone When revealed: Bounce a Plant.
- 5 Mixed-Up Gravedigger 4 When played: Each Zombie hides in a Gravestone. Mix them up randomly.
- 6 Maniacal Laugh 2 A Zombie gets +5/+5 and Frenzy.
I changed this deck up a little bit from yesterday. I swapped out the vimpires for imposters, which helps makes the deck way faster and harder for your opponent to control. I also swapped out the two stealthy imps for smelly zombies. I figured that 1.) Stealthy imps fit more with decks with smoke bombs, terrifiys, etc. 2.) The smelly zombies are a good control card in a generally aggro/tempo deck, especially against the Mega-Grow Class.
I figure as soon as I get the imposters and secret agents, this will be a legit Brain Freeze deck. The start is really quick with the imps, and you make them more powerful with the loudmouth and the secret agent. Then, you use the pogo + mixed up gravedigger to send your opponents’ powerful cards back to their hand. Then, you use that maniacal laugh for that finishing touch 🙂
This deck should be fun.