- 1 Arm Wrestler 3 This gets +1/+1 when a Plant enters this lane.
- 1 Black Hole 3 Plants here get -1 Attack. When a Plant is played, move it here.
- 1 Planetary Gladiator 4 Armored 1 If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
- 1 Teleport 4 You may play a Zombie when it's time for Tricks this turn. Draw a card.
- 2 Sumo Wrestler 4 Gravestone When revealed: Move a Plant.
- 3 Cosmic Sports Star 4 When played: Conjure a Sports card, and it costs 2 Brains less.
- 3 Going Viral 2 All Zombies get +1/+1 and Frenzy. Shuffle three Going Viral cards into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 Rocket Science 2 Destroy a Plant that has 4 Strength or more.
- 3 Team Mascot 4 Start of turn: All Sports Zombies get +1/+1.
- 3 Weed Spray 2 Destroy each Plant with 2 Strength or less.
- 4 Zombie Coach 4 When played: All Sports Zombies can't be hurt this turn.
- 5 Intergalactic Warlord 2 When played: For the rest of the game, all Zombies get +1/+1.
- 6 Defensive End 2 Armored 1 Plant Tricks cost 2 Sun more.
After the last update the sports zombies became so much better that i made a rustbolt sport deck, now why rustbolt? Because of teleport, rocket and his powers.
Rustbolt cant play sinc swims, wich is a very good sports card, but he has rocket and his powers are very good to a sport deck, gaining health is always welcome, shrink ray helps by having card draw and put a minion in range of weedspray, cut down to size is just another big minion removal and rockwall to protect either defensive end or the team mascot wich is key in this deck. And also has teleport, wich give us huge advantage on the final hit or the protection of the team mascot.
Anyway, its not a hard deck to play with, it has good finishers, such as going viral when all your minions are big enough, defensive end, and any other buffed minion.
Try it out, give me your thoughts.