- 1 Cosmoss 3 When an Environment is played, this gets +1/+1.
- 1 Morning Glory 3 When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 Sun this turn.
- 1 Spyris 3 Amphibious You can tap Gravestones to see which Zombies are hiding in them.
- 2 Planet of the Grapes 4 When a Plant here hurts the Zombie Hero, draw a card.
- 2 Sow Magic Beans 4 Shuffle four Magic Beanstalks into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 2nd-Best Taco of All Time 4 Heal 4. Draw a card.
- 3 Cosmic Flower 3 Strikethrough When played: Conjure a Flower, and it gets Strikethrough.
- 4 Bloomerang 3 Strikethrough
- 4 Briar Rose 4 When a Zombie hurts a Flower, destroy that Zombie.
- 5 Power Flower 4 Strikethrough Start of turn: Heal your Hero for 1 for each Flower.
- 8 Dark Matter Dragonfruit 1 Amphibious, Splash Damage 6 Zombie Tricks cost 6 Brains more.
- 9 The Great Zucchini 2 Amphibious - When played: Transform all Zombies into 1/1 Zombies.
- 10 Cornucopia 2 When played: Make a random Plant in each other lane.
So i got my first dark matter dragonfruit today and i felt like doing an old fashion stall deck to late game.
I chose rose because of her powers, are better than citron, and i wanted to use the flower synergi to have a bit of control on board.
The deck is pretty easy to play, you basically have to stall until you can play your finishers, wich are dragon fruit, cornucopia and zucchini. I wanted a lot of card draw to speed up the deck and always have something useful in hand, therefore the tacos and the sow magic beans are very important and i strongly advise to have at least one of each on the starting hand, and two small cost minions.
Always try to put the striketrhough minions on the planet of the grapes so you can draw a card no matter what.
The deck has worked well so far, i havent used it too much and i dont really know if its fit to high performance, try it and see it for yourself.