- 1 Astro-Shroom 4 Bullseye When you play another Plant, do 1 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 1 Shroom for Two 4 Make a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.
- 2 Berry Blast 4 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Buff-Shroom 4 When played: All Mushrooms get +1/+1.
- 2 Grave Buster 3 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Spikeweed Sector 3 Before combat here: Do 2 damage to a Zombie here.
- 3 Punish-Shroom 4 When a Mushroom is destroyed, do 2 damage to a random Zombie or Zombie Hero.
- 3 Shamrocket 2 Destroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- 4 Pineclone 4 When played: Transform all Plants into 3/3 Pineclones.
- 6 Poppin' Poppies 4 When played: Make Lil' Buddies here and next door.
- 7 Grapes of Wrath 2 When destroyed: Do 6 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 8 Kernel Corn 2 When played: Do 4 damage to each Zombie.
Here’s an interesting deck concept that is kinda in Spudow’s “Pineclone Wars” strategy deck. However, I decided to make a more refined version of it. You’ll mostly get your wins by spamming your board with mushrooms, then turning them into pineclones. But there’s two unique synergies that only Spudow can typically pull off. The first is when you have astro shroom on the board, then you play your poppin poppies. It does a lot of damage to your opponent’s face. Then there’s the synergy where you play your poppies on turn 6, hope they survive, then turn them into pineclones on turn 7. And if you can’t do that, there’s always GOW or Kernel Corn to finish your opponent off.
Here’s a video of me playing this deck, so please check it out! 🙂