- 1 Pea Pod 4 Start of each turn: This gets +1/+1.
- 1 Sting Bean 4 Amphibious, Bullseye
- 1 Torchwood 4 Team-Up - Peas behind this get +2 Attack.
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 4 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 3 Fertilize 2 A Plant gets +3/+3.
- 3 Flourish 1 Draw two cards.
- 3 Pea-Nut 4 Team-Up
- 3 Repeater 3 After combat here, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 3 Steel Magnolia 2 When played: Plants here and next door get +2 Health.
- 3 The Podfather 4 When you play another Pea, that Pea gets +2/+2.
- 4 Plant Food 3 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Skyshooter 1 When played on Heights: This gets +2/+2.
- 5 Potted Powerhouse 2 While in your hand: This gets +1/+1 when a Plant gains Strength or Health.
- 5 Whipvine 1 When played: Move a Zombie.
- 7 Soul Patch 1 Armored 1 - If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
This deck is just completely broken, the pea sinergy is just too strong.
Overall Strategy: Overun the board with your peas, using the different ways you have to buff them. Dont worry if you dont spend all your sun in any given turn, just control de board and buff your peas.
Dont play a pea pod in turn 1 if you cant guarantee it will survive, sometimes its better to wait for turn 2 and play it behind a torchwood so that it kills whatever it has in front and survives until next turn.
Be conservative with your Podfathers, they are by far the best card in the deck, so you dont wanna play him naked on turn 3 if your opponent has brains left.
Pea pod, black eyed pea, podfather (only 1), torchwood (if you already have a 1 or 2 sun pea), sting bean (only 1).
Nothing left to say, the deck is super broken and super easy to use. Also the only legendary in the deck is totally optative. Enjoy before Podfather gets nerfed!