- 1 Banana Peel 2 Move a Zombie. Conjure a Banana.
- 1 Clique Peas 3 When played: Shuffle two Clique Peas into your deck. For the rest of the game, all Clique Peas get +1/+1.
- 1 Pea Pod 4 Start of each turn: This gets +1/+1.
- 1 Torchwood 3 Team-Up - Peas behind this get +2 Attack.
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 4 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 2 Coffee Grounds 3 Plants here get Double Strike
- 2 Fire Peashooter 3
- 2 Lily of the Valley 2 When you play another Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.
- 2 Sweet Pea 2 When Played: Move a Zombie to this lane.
- 3 Grow-Shroom 2 When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Repeater 3 Double Strike
- 3 The Podfather 3 When you play another Pea, that Pea gets +2/+2.
- 4 Plant Food 2 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 5 Threepeater 3 Attacks here and next door.
- 6 Brainana 1 Amphibious. When played: The Zombie Hero loses their Brains.
So, while I doing campaing, I noticed, some AI’s using pea decks. Sometimes they actually could win me (or im just noob, idk)
And I made this deck (looks like im hobo, isn’t it?) but it’s really good
Of course, you can replace cards with more powerful ones (like, you could add 1 more clique peas)
And 1 note, this is for newbie’s. Yes, this deck contains events and legendary. But you can replace these with:
Bonk Choy as Clique Pea’s
Black-Eyed Pea as Snow Pea’s/ Card’s who can grow someone, or itself (example : Grow Shroom, Vegetation Mutation…..)
Lily Of the Valley as Vegetation Mutation
Brainana as Torchwood/ Card’s who can help for pea’s (Shellery, Sweet Potato……)
How to Play? You need to wait until Podfather + any pea combo.But you can play Clique Peas and Pea Pod’s on 1st turn of course. Also, you sometimes need to play aggro. Weakness – it can easily lose against Aggro/Rush decks (and Rustbolt’s control)
Also, you can add some freeze stuff for defending pea’s, if you want
If you losed some pea’s – No Problemo. You can add Flourish or some control and do combo again
That’s all, if you have problems with this deck……….then I wasted your time , sorry 🙁
but anyway good luck in matches and life 🙂