- 1 Disco-Naut 4 Zombies with 3 Attack or less have Bullseye.
- 1 Final Mission 4 Destroy a Zombie. Then do 4 damage.
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 4 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 2 Medulla Nebula 4 When you play a Zombie here, you get +3 Brains this turn.
- 2 Regifting Zombie 4 When played: Each player draws two cards.
- 3 Brain Vendor 4 When played: You get +3 Brains this turn.
- 3 Electrician 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 The Chickening 3 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 5 Binary Stars 3 Gravestone All your cards do double damage.
- 5 Gadget Scientist 2 When played: Each Science Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 6 Hail-a-Copter 4 Make a 6/5 Copter Commando Imp.
Disconaut = Mystery Egg
Final Mission = Quick Draw Conman
Electrician = Zomblob
Gadget Scientist = Mime Garg
Hail a Copter = Bad Moon Rising
Now since that’s all out of the way, here’s a new Set 3 Deck for Professor Brainstorm! He has two synergies that are usually exclusive to him, and they both work quite well in this deck. The first is between Quick draw conman and Regifting Zombie. Quick draw conman allows you to do one damage to the plant hero (bullseye damage!) for every time the plant hero draws a card. And because conman is so hard to take out on turn 1 (granted with haunted pumpking out it’ll be a little easier), you can definitely get a good combo with Conman and regifting zombie, as regifter will draw 2 cards for the plant hero. The thing about regifting zombie was that it was very bad in the meta when the pre-nerfed clique peas were around, as regifting zombie could end up drawing them. But now, regifting zombie has got some of his swag back, and he got a cool new synergy that I just mentioned.
The 2nd synergy is between mystery egg and medula nebula. The egg transforming allows you to get extra brains from nebula, which could lead to an early bad moon rising (or mime garg… or binary stars). This kind of synergy was seen in set 2 with IDZ, but I don’t have any copies of that card. If you have those and you want to put them in your deck to make it a full fledged ramp deck, go right ahead.