- 1 Escape through Time 1 A Zombie can't be hurt this turn. Conjure a History card.
- 1 Leprechaun Imp 4 When played: Shuffle two Pots of Gold (1 Brain, Draw three cards.) into your deck.
- 1 Teleport 3 You may play a Zombie when it's time for Tricks this turn. Draw a card.
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 4 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 2 Medulla Nebula 4 When you play a Zombie here, you get +3 Brains this turn.
- 2 Regifting Zombie 4 When played: Each player draws two cards.
- 2 Teleportation Zombie 4 Gravestone, Bullseye You can play Zombies when it's time for Tricks.
- 3 Brain Vendor 4 When played: You get +3 Brains this turn.
- 3 Fun-Dead Raiser 4 Draw two cards.
- 3 Going Viral 2 All Zombies get +1/+1 and Frenzy. Shuffle three Going Viral cards into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 Kite Flyer 4 Gravestone When this does damage, draw a card.
- 6 Hail-a-Copter 2 Make a 6/5 Copter Commando Imp.
Escape Through Time = Healthy Treat
Kite Flyer = Zomblob
Hail-a-Copter = Bad Moon Rising
Rustbolt creates an extremely speedy and efficient ramp to Zomblob, with cheap cards that give out extra brains when pulling out the correct combos. Brain Vendor in Medulla Nebula gives out a total of six brains, which is almost enough to give oit a BMR!
Mulligan 1 (Offensive):
Lurch for Lunch/Going Viral
The main combo you’re basically trying to pull off here. As I said before, Brain Vendor + Medulla Nebula = 6 brains, place Zomblob in there for 0 brains and then use Lurch for Lunch/Going Viral if your opponent attempts to block with a plant. If you can, try going viral and then lurch for lunch to get extra damage to the hero early on.
Mulligan 2 (Strategic):
The point of this mulligan is a more defensive approach if you’re ok with going into the long game (just make sure that you don’t end up drawing your entire deck!). Place Leprechaun Imp first and then Regifting Zombie for an increased chance of drawing Pot of Gold (which will hopefully draw some of the cards in Mulligan 1). Teleportation Zombie will let you play zombies without wasting Teleports and also let you play cards like Zomblob for a nasty surprise or a Regifting Zombie so your enemy can’t take advantage of the extra card draw.
Kite Flyer for Leprechaun Imp
Terrify for Going Viral
Wormhole Gatekeeper for Regifting Zombie
Electrician & Black Hole for Teleportation Zombie & Teleport