- 1 Nibble 4 A Plant gets -1/-1. Heal your Hero for 2.
- 2 Fire Rooster 2 This moves to a random lane when a Plant is played here. When this enters a lane: Do 1 damage to all Plants there.
- 2 Hot Dog Imp 1 Strikethrough
- 2 Toxic Waste Imp 4 Amphibious All Imps are Deadly.
- 3 Backyard Bounce 4 Bounce a Plant.
- 3 Imp Commander 4 When an Imp hurts the Plant Hero, draw a card.
- 3 Line Dancing Zombie 4 Gravestone, Strikethrough When revealed: Move this Zombie.
- 3 Loudmouth 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Zombie gets +2/+2.
- 4 Pogo Bouncer 4 Gravestone When revealed: Bounce a Plant.
- 5 Locust Swarm 2 Destroy a Plant.
- 5 Mixed-Up Gravedigger 4 When played: Each Zombie hides in a Gravestone. Mix them up randomly.
- 6 Maniacal Laugh 3 A Zombie gets +5/+5 and Frenzy.
The main win condition is Line Dancing Zombie combined with Maniacal Laugh to deal 16 damage to face, or the full 20 along with Galvanize or Loud Mouth. It will require an enemy plant on board for you to kill with LDZ to trigger Frenzy and hit face twice via Strike-Through. The fact that she changes lanes upon reveal can help you hit the target you need. Hot Dog Imp could also be used in a pinch, but its lack of Gravestone makes it more vulnerable to removal.
This is a combo/control deck that constantly removes threats on the board with Backyard Bounces and Mixed-Up Gravedigger recycling Pogo Bouncer. With the OTK being a 9+ brains combo, you’ll need to stall the game until then. Brain Freeze’s super powers work decently with the deck since 3/4 can stall and the 4th makes it a true OTK.
Using a minimal Imps package is useful for additional removal with Toxic Waste Imp, drawing to find the combo with Imp Commander, and Loud Mouth for buffing which is much better synergy with Mixed-Up Gravedigger than Vitamin Z would be.
This deck is a hard counter against other control decks like freeze since you can just not play any zombies for them to target until you can kill with the OTK or keep them hidden via consecutive MUGD turns. Mega Grow decks just get constantly bounced before getting to grow out of hand. The only trouble you run into is overly aggressive decks, but almost all your minions will have 3 attack to kill Pineclones. Fire Rooster & Nibble is a good counter against beans or Shroom for Two. Line Dancing Zombie is a good removal tool as well if you can spare one, especially with Frozen Tundra to keep it alive. In which case, you can Maniacal Laugh it for the win much earlier.