- 1 Arm Wrestler 3 This gets +1/+1 when a Plant enters this lane.
- 1 Camel Crossing 3 All Zombies gets +2 Health.
- 1 Mini-Ninja 4 Anti-Hero 3
- 1 Rolling Stone 3 Destroy a Plant with 2 Strength or less.
- 1 Smoke Bomb 3 Move a Zombie. It gets +1 Strength.
- 2 Flag Zombie 4 Zombies cost 1 Brain less.
- 2 Hot Dog Imp 3 Strikethrough
- 2 Terrify 3 Move a Plant. Draw a card.
- 2 Toxic Waste Imp 4 Amphibious All Imps are Deadly.
- 3 Imp Commander 4 When an Imp hurts the Plant Hero, draw a card.
- 3 Smelly Zombie 3 Gravestone, Deadly
- 5 Monster Mash 3 All Zombies get +2/+2.
Imp-themed Neptuna deck.
– Core cards includes Flag Zombie, Imp Commander and Toxic Waste Imp. 4 copies of each card are required.
– The main idea of the deck is rather simple: Play a turn 2 Flag Zombie, then turn 3 play the entire hand to get more cards. The enemy will be eating a lot of 1 or 2 damage hits, so expect them to block often.
– Toxic Waste Imp and Barrel Roller provide almost the entire army with Deadly to provide efficient trade.
– Smoke Bomb and Terrify help Neptuna manipulate the board to protect those key zombies and/or move stuff in the way of cheap Deadly minions. For this deck I did not use Sumo Wrestler because of a lack of synergy with imps.
– Camel and Monster Mash further improves the imps’ survival.