- 1 Bonk Choy 4 When played: This gets +1 Attack this turn.
- 1 Sweet Potato 4 Team-Up - When played: Move a Zombie from another lane to here.
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 4 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 2 Grave Buster 4 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Hot Date 4 When played: Move a Zombie to this lane. When destroyed: Do 3 damage to a Zombie here.
- 3 Pear Cub 4 Amphibious When destroyed: Make a 5/4 Grizzly Pear with Amphibious here.
- 3 Shamrocket 3 Destroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- 4 Guacodile 4 Amphibious - When destroyed: Do 4 damage to a Zombie here.
- 5 Whipvine 4 When played: Move a Zombie.
- 7 Soul Patch 1 Armored 1 - If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
- 8 Espresso Fiesta 1 A Plant does three Bonus Attacks.
- 9 Wall-Nut Bowling 3 Make a 6 Health Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
This is a fun control deck that I put together for Grass Knuckles. This deck uses cards like Bonk Choy, Hot Date and Pear Cub to control the early game, Guacodile and Sham Rocket to control the mid to Late game. I threw in a Soulpatch in there last minute because Grass Knuckles has no healing so it’s nice to have an option if you are running low on health. And then when their field is clear play Wall Nut Bowling for the win.
PS use sweet potatoes to move their minions out of ground lanes.