- 1 Blooming Heart 4 When this does damage, it gets +1 Attack.
- 1 Party Thyme 3 When a Plant does a Bonus Attack, Draw a card.
- 1 Shroom for Two 4 Make a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.
- 2 Berry Blast 4 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Lily of the Valley 4 When you play another Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.
- 2 Wild Berry 3 When played: This moves to another random lane.
- 3 Grow-Shroom 4 When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- 4 Bananasaurus Rex 3 This gets +1/+1 when you draw a card. After combat here, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Petal-Morphosis 1 Transform a Plant into a random Plant. Draw a card.
- 4 Plant Food 4 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Re-Peat Moss 3 When you play a Trick, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 5 Plucky Clover 3 When played: Add a random Event card to your hand. Plucky Clover gets + Strength equal to that card's cost.
This one is a fast tempo/aggro deck that usually wins by turn 6-7, and has a high winrate in the Ultimate league.
You should go for a Lily and a Shroom for two. A blooming heart is also very beneficial for a turn 1 play. If you have 2 Lilies, keep them.
How to play
Prioritize going for face, mostly even by ignoring low (<3-4) damage dealers for face damage, keep your supers for your finishers, unless there is a huge opening.
- Ideally you would play a Blooming Heart on turn one.
- Lily – if you have 2 Lillies OR if your opponent has spent his brains / cannot remove Lily.
- Wild Berry – if you don’t have a Lily or suspect removal.
- Berry Blast – if you need to remove an obvious threat and have no better play (Lily)
- Lily + Shroom for two
- If you have a Lily from the previous turn and no shroom for two, then play a Grow-Shroom on the heights and grow Lily, if no Grow-Shroom either, then play and buff anything on heights
- If you have no Lily, try to play a threat (Wild Berry/Blooming Heart), but try to keep the heights lane empty for future plays with Lily
- If they faced your buffed plant with a non-gravestone zombie, remove it with a plant food play
- If you cannot remove it / have a gravestone facing it, then play a Bananasaurus Rex
- If they cannot remove it this turn, play a Re-peat Moss
Advice for later turns:
- Plucky Clover draws you a card and buffs the Banasaurus
- Use Party Thyme to draw cards with Bananasaurus/Plant food/Moss/super
- Always have more threats than they can remove, spread your threats accross the board.
- Focus on bonus attacks and going for face damage
- Keep your supers for finishers
- anything grown by Lily
- Banasaurus Rex
- Repeat Moss
… and usually a bonus attack (either plant food or super), while also using your other supers previously (Embiggen, Blazing Bark) to deliver a massive killing blow.
PS: Don’t forget Berry Blast if you need <=3 damage for the win;)