- 1 Headstone Carver 4 When a Gravestone Zombie is revealed, that Zombie gets +1/+1.
- 1 Rolling Stone 2 Destroy a Plant with 2 Strength or less.
- 2 Sumo Wrestler 4 Gravestone When revealed: Move a Plant.
- 2 Swashbuckler Zombie 4 Gravestone When a Pirate hurts the Plant Hero, that Pirate gets +1/+1.
- 3 Going Viral 4 All Zombies get +1/+1 and Frenzy. Shuffle three Going Viral cards into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 Landscaper 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Plant gets -2 Strength.
- 4 Pogo Bouncer 4 Gravestone When revealed: Bounce a Plant.
- 4 Trapper Zombie 4 Gravestone When revealed: Make a Trapper Territory.
- 5 Intergalactic Warlord 4 When played: For the rest of the game, all Zombies get +1/+1.
- 5 Mixed-Up Gravedigger 4 When played: Each Zombie hides in a Gravestone. Mix them up randomly.
- 8 Zombot Plank Walker 2 Amphibious, Strikethrough - When played: Make two other random Pirates in random lanes.
One of the classic decks in this game is gravestone Neptuna. And while set 2 has attempted to slow it down with cool beans, and set 3 will take even more measures, it’s still one of the best decks in the game. With the recent event card trapper zombie, you get a zombie that makes an environment, making it unnecessary to actually run any other environments. Besides that, it’s just classic gravestone neptuna. I felt the need to run cone zone in this deck before, but now I’d say trapper is better.