- 1 Bungee Plumber 4 Do 2 damage.
- 1 Mini-Ninja 4 Anti-Hero 3
- 1 Smoke Bomb 2 Move a Zombie. It gets +1 Strength.
- 2 Fishy Imp 1 Amphibious
- 2 Hot Dog Imp 4 Strikethrough
- 2 Toxic Waste Imp 4 Amphibious All Imps are Deadly.
- 3 Imp Commander 4 When an Imp hurts the Plant Hero, draw a card.
- 3 Smelly Zombie 3 Gravestone, Deadly
- 3 Stealthy Imp 3 Gravestone, Anti-Hero 4
- 3 Valkyrie 1 While in your hand: This gets +2 Strength when a Zombie is destroyed.
- 3 Zombot's Wrath 2 Do 3 damage. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does double damage.
- 4 Barrel Roller Zombie 2 Deadly When destroyed: Make 1/1 Swabbies with Amphibious next door.
- 4 The Chickening 2 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 5 Walrus Rider 3 Amphibious, Anti-Hero 3
- 6 Zombot Sharktronic Sub 1 Amphibious When a Plant gets hurt, destroy it. When any Plant is destroyed, this gets +1 Strength.
I easily achieved rank 50 with this deck and got 100 stars more in about 3-4 weeks of from time to time play. I started building it around such an amazing card as Toxic Waste Imp. Before I got higher than level 30 I had almost no losses with only having 4 of those in the list combined with other common and uncommon imps. Depending on the opponent’s strategy the deck can close the game pretty quickly (my personal record is turn 3) or try to win on turns 6-10 (or even 11 or 12 sometimes =). On one hand you can try to flood the board with imps using some of their synergetic powers (drawing cards, deadly ability) and antihero ability. But fast imps plan hardly suffers from heavy control decks. So this deck on the other hand has Smelly Zombie and Barrel Roller Zombie to help you to beat higher power creatures and get into midrange play if all your imps got killed. With control players you should play card for card trying to overpower them eventually with Imp’s commander helping you to have more or equal cards in hand. Damage spells are used mostly to destroy plants (the best is when you clear the way for your attacks) and sometimes in the very very end to the face after all possible opponent’s blocks to finish the game (Chickening is only for crearures though). Dont forget that Barrel Roller Zombie leaves 2 imps after dying which can also be deadly or draw you a card. Warlus Rider, Valkyrie and Zombot Sharktronic Sub help to close the game after turn 5 if your imps didnt succed to get there). Good Luck!
ps. I think that 1 Warlus Rider should be chaged for Zombot Sharktronic Sub and do that after get it. Sub in play + Chickening is just too nice! I have tried the deck with 2 Valkyries and it seemed not enough fast creatures for that but 1 is just amazing! I think more aggressive style of plan can involve 2nd Valkyrie and 4th Stealthy Imp. Also Imp Throwing Garghantuar is a nice possible opiton especially for the beginners who dont have many rares.