- 1 Blooming Heart 3 When this does damage, it gets +1 Attack.
- 1 Shroom for Two 4 Make a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.
- 2 Berry Blast 4 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Buff-Shroom 3 When played: All Mushrooms get +1/+1.
- 2 Sun-Shroom 4 Team-Up Start of turn: You get +1 Sun this turn and this transforms into a Sun-Shroomier.
- 3 2nd-Best Taco of All Time 2 Heal 4. Draw a card.
- 3 Berry Angry 2 All Plants get +2 Attack.
- 3 Punish-Shroom 4 When a Mushroom is destroyed, do 2 damage to a random Zombie or Zombie Hero.
- 3 Whack-a-Zombie 2 Destroy a Zombie with 3 Strength or less.
- 4 Pineclone 3 When played: Transform all Plants into 3/3 Pineclones.
- 4 Sour Grapes 2 When played: Do 1 damage to each Zombie.
- 5 Bluesberry 2 When played: Do 2 Damage.
- 5 Squash 2 Destroy a Zombie.
- 6 Dandy Lion King 3 When played: Damage the Zombie Hero for half their Health.
Greetings, I am Finale, I am a retired PTCG league player and have participated in many other FPS/Strategy Game Leagues. I am currently in UL with 3,900 stars.
So hello everybody, as you may or may not know Sun-ShroomTeam-Up Start of turn: You get +1 Sun this turn and this transforms into a Sun-Shroomier. is on Prelease right now, and yes I did buy it as usual, now this card is a very interesting even though it is quite vulnerable. You cannot really pull of much synergy with SunflowerTeam-Up Start of Turn: You get +1 Sun this turn. or Twin SunflowerTeam-Up Start of Turn: You get +2 Sun. since flower synergy cards are played in round 5 and 6, these two cards are also very vulnerable and hard to buff. I think this new event card is a good sun booster alike to ToadstoolWhen played: Destroy a Zombie here with 4 Strength or less. Start of turn: You get +1 Attack this turn. which is also mushroom typing. Now this card could easily be defeated directly with a Bungee PlumberDo 2 damage. or Rolling StoneDestroy a Plant with 2 Strength or less., these cards are getting a little rare and understandable if your opponent will use it.
This card can makes you save your sun on round 3 (unlike Twin Sunflower) and with a extra sun to boost your play which could even make an early play on PinecloneWhen played: Transform all Plants into 3/3 Pineclones. if you used More SporeMake two 1/1 Button Mushrooms in random lanes. or Shroom for TwoMake a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.. I have used 3 DLK because you could pull it off by round 4 ,which you usually use PinecloneWhen played: Transform all Plants into 3/3 Pineclones. instead in the normal Aggro decks, which is awesome value and does supposedly around 7-10 damage.
This deck is still in it’s dev stage as I only made it, currently on a 15 winstreak (no loss) and as always,
Have an enjoyable day.