- 1 Morning Glory 4 When played: This gets +1/+1 if you made at least 6 Sun this turn.
- 2 Berry Blast 4 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Pepper M.D. 4 This gets +2/+2 when a Plant or your Hero is healed.
- 3 2nd-Best Taco of All Time 4 Heal 4. Draw a card.
- 3 Venus Flytrap 4 When this does damage, heal your Hero for that much.
- 3 Whack-a-Zombie 3 Destroy a Zombie with 3 Strength or less.
- 4 Heartichoke 4 When a Plant or your Hero is healed, do that much damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 4 Venus Flytraplanet 4 When a Plant here does damage, heal your Hero that much.
- 5 Power Flower 4 Strikethrough Start of turn: Heal your Hero for 1 for each Flower.
- 5 Squash 4 Destroy a Zombie.
- 8 Astro Vera 1 When Played: Increase your Hero's maximum Health by 10. Heal you Hero for 10.
First off, control. Berry Blast, Whack-A-Zombie, amd Squash are great for taking out Zombies and doing damage. Morning Glory is a 1-Drop to play on the first turn, if you need to. Now, on to the healing aspect! Power Flower, Venus Flytrap and Venus Flytraplanet keep you alive while Heartichoke dishes out damage. Pepper M.D. gains Strength and Attack with each healing, which is good as you’ll be healing like a maniac. An effective combo is Heartichoke and Venus Flytraplanet. Your opponent MUST either switch out your Environment or destroy Heartichoke. Both activate each other, ending when your opponent blocks or you’re at max Health. Astro-vera is an EXTREMELY good card in this deck, increasing your Health cap and healing you for 10! If you don’t have Astro-vera, you can use Dandy Lion King as a substitute. Both are really powerful! The point of this deck is to take a lot of damage, but not enough to die.
Pros: Extreme healing keeps you alive, Opponent will most likely rage for an instant win
Cons: High inbound damage, Tempo