- 1 Camel Crossing 4 All Zombies gets +2 Health.
- 2 Aerobics Instructor 3 Start of Turn: All Dancing Zombies get +2 Strength.
- 3 Disco Zombie 4 When played: Make a 1/1 Backup Dancer.
- 3 Jester 3 Gravestone When hurt: Do 2 damage to the Plant Hero.
- 3 Weed Spray 2 Destroy each Plant with 2 Strength or less.
- 4 Bonus Track Buckethead 4 Armored 1 Plants can't do Bonus Attacks.
- 4 Medic 4 When played: Heal 4.
- 4 Orchestra Conductor 2 When played: All Zombies get +2 Strength.
- 4 The Chickening 2 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 5 Flamenco Zombie 4 When played: Do 2 damage to the Plant Hero for each Dancing Zombie.
- 5 Monster Mash 2 All Zombies get +2/+2.
- 6 Coffee Zombie 4 When played: All Zombies get +1/+1 and Frenzy.
- 6 Disco-Tron 3000 2 When played: Make 3/1 Disco Zombie that makes a 1/1 Backup Dancer.
The worst thing about disco decks is the low health, which can be solved using Camel CrossingAll Zombies gets +2 Health. in the first game and Coffee ZombieWhen played: All Zombies get +1/+1 and Frenzy. to make them even stronger. The main core of this deck is using Flamenco ZombieWhen played: Do 2 damage to the Plant Hero for each Dancing Zombie. to “hat” down your opponent and MedicWhen played: Heal 4. to not die. this deck is legendary-free and contains few event cards to make it more friendly and free-to-play possibly