- 1 Party Thyme 3 When a Plant does a Bonus Attack, Draw a card.
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 2 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 2 Doubled Mint 1 Start of Turn: Double this Plant's Strength and Health.
- 2 Pepper M.D. 4 This gets +2/+2 when a Plant or your Hero is healed.
- 2 Water Balloons 2 A Zombie gets -1/-1. If you made at least 6 Sun this turn, it gets -2/-2 instead.
- 3 2nd-Best Taco of All Time 3 Heal 4. Draw a card.
- 3 Fertilize 3 A Plant gets +3/+3.
- 3 Venus Flytrap 4 When this does damage, heal your Hero for that much.
- 3 Whack-a-Zombie 3 Destroy a Zombie with 3 Strength or less.
- 4 Magnifying Grass 2 When played: This gets +1 Attack for each Sun you made this turn.
- 4 Plant Food 4 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Re-Peat Moss 2 When you play a Trick, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 5 Power Flower 4 Strikethrough Start of turn: Heal your Hero for 1 for each Flower.
- 5 Squash 2 Destroy a Zombie.
- 8 Espresso Fiesta 1 A Plant does three Bonus Attacks.
Gain full healing control with this variant on bonus attack smackdown start by chopping your enemies down with a whack a zombie then play an early game double mint to maximize your power pepper MD will be your most valuebale card when you use the geyser it becomes a beast and can easly steamwalk the enemy teamm: use combos like the taco or venusflytrap to maintain pressure and gain complete control put down some repeat mosses in mid game together with party thyme to do bonus attacks and draw cards to gain the advantage use water balloons to weaken your enemy. and if there is a huge zombie just squash him be sure to keep it as a surprise…. for late game i suggest really using your magnifying grass and plant food to give the crippling blow to your enemy espresso fiesta is also the big game changer.