- 1 Imp 4
- 1 Mini-Ninja 4 Anti-Hero 3
- 1 Smoke Bomb 4 Move a Zombie. It gets +1 Strength.
- 1 Zombie Chicken 1 When a Plant is played here, this moves to another random lane.
- 2 Beam Me Up 1 Make a 2/3 Space Cadet Zombie.
- 2 Fishy Imp 4 Amphibious
- 2 Hot Dog Imp 4 Strikethrough
- 2 Toxic Waste Imp 1 Amphibious All Imps are Deadly.
- 3 Brain Vendor 2 When played: You get +3 Brains this turn.
- 3 Fun-Dead Raiser 4 Draw two cards.
- 3 Imp Commander 4 When an Imp hurts the Plant Hero, draw a card.
- 3 Stealthy Imp 1 Gravestone, Anti-Hero 4
- 5 Walrus Rider 3 Amphibious, Anti-Hero 3
- 6 Hail-a-Copter 3 Make a 6/5 Copter Commando Imp.
A cheap F2P deck, no legendary or super-rare cards. Imp focused for imp-specific bonuses. This can deal a lot of damage early in the game with anti-hero and pull multiple cards per round in the late game.
Lead with a Zombie Chicken in turn 1 if you’re lucky enough to get it. Then Mini-Ninja in turn 2 followed by Carried Away or Smoke Bomb trick to put it in an empty lane. Pair strikethrough Hot Dog Imps in the left (early) lanes with Imp Commanders in the far lanes to get extra cards. Spam cheap imps with a Toxic Waste Imp in the amphibious lane or Super Stench trick to clear out nuts. Use Fun-Dead Raiser later in the game to keep the cards flowing.
Swap in more Toxic Waste Imp if you have them. Add Barrel Roller Zombie that throw imps if you have it. Some more Stealthy Imps might be nice.