- 1 Cat Lady 4 This gets +3 Attack this turn when you play another Pet.
- 1 Dog Walker 2 Hunt.
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 1 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 2 Pied Piper 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Plant gets -1/-1.
- 2 Squirrel Herder 2 Gravestone When revealed: Destroy one of their Nuts or Berries.
- 2 Zookeeper 4 When you play another Pet, all Pets get +1 Attack.
- 3 Alien Ooze 1 A Plant gets -2/-2. If it's on heights or an Environment, it gets -6/-6 instead.
- 3 Dolphin Rider 2 Amphibious
- 3 Rocket Science 1 Destroy a Plant that has 4 Strength or more.
- 3 Zombie Yeti 3 When played: Add a Yeti Lunchbox to your hand. End of turn: Bounce this Yeti.
- 4 Cosmic Yeti 3 When played: Conjure a Pet, and it gets +1/+1. End of turn: Bounce this Yeti.
- 4 Kangaroo Rider 3 When hurt: Bounce this Kangaroo.
- 4 Triplication 1 Conjure an Imp, a Zombie, and a Gargantuar.
- 5 Locust Swarm 3 Destroy a Plant.
- 6 Hail-a-Copter 2 Make a 6/5 Copter Commando Imp.
- 6 Maniacal Laugh 1 A Zombie gets +5/+5 and Frenzy.
- 8 Octo Zombie 3 Amphibious, Frenzy When destroyed: Bounce this Octo Zombie.
I know, not a lot of people use immorticia pet decks. I mean, it’s not the best, but it’s still a good deck. F2P besides 4 cat ladies and octos, but it’s fine. replacecat ladies with extra dog walkers or skunk punks if you don’t have the cat ladies. Octos can be replaced by any late game threat, preferrably nurse garg. That’s all i need to say. please like.
Check these awesome decks out!