- 1 Clique Peas 4 When played: Shuffle two Clique Peas into your deck. For the rest of the game, all Clique Peas get +1/+1.
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 3 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 2 Grave Buster 3 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Hot Date 2 When played: Move a Zombie to this lane. When destroyed: Do 3 damage to a Zombie here.
- 2 Jugger-Nut 3 Armored 1, Bullseye
- 2 Lily of the Valley 4 When you play another Plant on the Heights, that Plant gets +2/+2.
- 2 Vegetation Mutation 2 All Plants on Heights and Environments get +2/+2.
- 3 Grow-Shroom 3 When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Shamrocket 2 Destroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- 4 Force Field 4 Plants here can't be hurt.
- 4 Plant Food 3 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 5 Onion Rings 3 When Played: Each Plant in your hand becomes 4/4.
- 6 Gravitree 4 Armored 1 When a Zombie is played, move it here.
I read the comments at my first deck of Gravitree Knuckles,than i improved my deck a bit
The ultimate strategy is to put a gravitree behind a force field that buff it up to destroy zombies
This is like tempo grass knuckles,you get ahead on turn one by turn one by clique peas and you get more ahead on turn 2 for black eyed pea,jugger nut or lily of the valley and turn 3 just play grow shroom or play what you want,than turn 4 is the time to make the combo.And turn 5 is the time to amazingly buff up your low cost teammates by onion rings(But beware about the Gravitree being tide down but you can still buff it up).Turn 6 the trap is finished followed by vergetation mutation,Plant food or grow shroom
Each card has a job:
Clique Peas:2/2 on turn 1 and 3/3 when get another one and just and up
Grave Buster:Defeat mighty gravestone in a low cost value
Hot Date:Answer to Toxic Waste Imp
Black Eyed pea:Tempo Card and stop little bit of your opponent playing tricks
Jugger Nut:Tempo Card,Bullseye threat and a better than 2/3 stats
Lily of the valley:Helping plants grow in turn 3.
Vegetation Mutation:For Late Game’s Gravitree for the win
Shamrocket:Defeat High attack gargantaurs or any late game zombies with 3 cost
Grow Shroom:Buff up one of your 1 or 2 cost plants or give Gravitree some more attack
Force Field:Ready to put a Gravitree
Plant food:Make sure the High attack Gravitree hit the hero sometimes
Onion Rings:Situational,but lot of times it can help boosting up your low cost plants
Gravitree:Force zombies to go to a place that they don’t want too go
This deck showcases Gravitree like a beast and it likes to be a top tier deck.It can counter a lot of tricky zombie decks when set 2 was out.(set 2 is just too good)