- 1 Headstone Carver 4 When a Gravestone Zombie is revealed, that Zombie gets +1/+1.
- 2 Sumo Wrestler 4 Gravestone When revealed: Move a Plant.
- 2 Swashbuckler Zombie 4 Gravestone When a Pirate hurts the Plant Hero, that Pirate gets +1/+1.
- 3 Landscaper 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Plant gets -2 Strength.
- 3 Smelly Zombie 3 Gravestone, Deadly
- 3 Weed Spray 3 Destroy each Plant with 2 Strength or less.
- 3 Zombie High Diver 2 Gravestone When revealed on Heights: This moves to the Water and gets +1/+1.
- 4 Pogo Bouncer 4 Gravestone When revealed: Bounce a Plant.
- 5 Mixed-Up Gravedigger 4 When played: Each Zombie hides in a Gravestone. Mix them up randomly.
- 6 Defensive End 4 Armored 1 Plant Tricks cost 2 Sun more.
- 6 Zombot Sharktronic Sub 2 Amphibious When a Plant gets hurt, destroy it. When any Plant is destroyed, this gets +1 Strength.
- 8 Zombot Plank Walker 2 Amphibious, Strikethrough - When played: Make two other random Pirates in random lanes.
The main stategy in this deck is to play headstone carver on turn 1 and take over the game by playing more and more gravestones. This is a tempo deck so you want to get more ahead on turn 2,3 etc. On turn 3 you should try to play zombie high diver with head stone carver so you can get a 4/5 amphibious on turn 3! However you need to keep in mind that zombie high diver takes up 2 lanes to play it so that is why you should run less in your deck.
In your starting hand you should always mulligan for headstone carver, swashbuckler or sumo and zombie high diver.
Let me know how this deck worked out for you and think before putting a -1 or a mean comment