- 1 Bonk Choy 2 When played: This gets +1 Attack this turn.
- 1 Garlic 2 Team-Up When a Zombie hurts this, move that Zombie to the left. If it's a Vimpire, destroy it.
- 1 Wall-Nut 2 Team-Up
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 2 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 2 Doubled Mint 4 Start of Turn: Double this Plant's Strength and Health.
- 2 Gardening Gloves 2 Move a Plant. Draw a card.
- 2 Grave Buster 4 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Hot Date 2 When played: Move a Zombie to this lane. When destroyed: Do 3 damage to a Zombie here.
- 3 Grow-Shroom 2 When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Muscle Sprout 2 This gets +1/+1 when you play another Plant.
- 3 Pear Cub 2 Amphibious When destroyed: Make a 5/4 Grizzly Pear with Amphibious here.
- 3 Shamrocket 2 Destroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- 3 Steel Magnolia 2 When played: Plants here and next door get +2 Health.
- 4 Bananasaurus Rex 2 This gets +1/+1 when you draw a card. After combat here, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Plant Food 2 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 5 Potted Powerhouse 4 While in your hand: This gets +1/+1 when a Plant gains Strength or Health.
- 10 Wall-Nut Bowling 2 Make a 6 Health Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
Another good Mega-Grow hero is Grass Knuckles. He has the ability to protect a Potted Powerhouse with Wall Nuts, Garlic, Hot Dates, and Root Wall. He can also move it and give it more health or buff it using Steel Magnolia. He can also keep the game going with his ability: Power Pummel. It can do 6 damage to a hero if all lanes are empty or do serious damage. Also Gardening Gloves and Plant Food can win the game instantly. Wall Nut Bowling acts as the best finisher ever, clearing lanes for a Powerhouse or hitting the hero. Shamrockets are used to get rid of powerful zombies (such as ones that could destroy a Powerhouse.) Now for stats:
Brainy: Rocket Science and Cut Down To Size are VERY bad
Sneaky: Graves and Powerful Amphibious are taken care of, but Deadly is another story
Crazy: To much extra damage is very bad
Beastly: Destruction tricks and Gargs are bad
Hearty: Weedspray and Wannabe Hero are bad
As suggested by Pvz Master,
-2 LOTF +2 BR