- 1 Blooming Heart 2 When this does damage, it gets +1 Attack.
- 1 Poison Mushroom 2 Anti-Hero 2
- 1 Shellery 2 Team-Up
- 1 Spyris 4 Amphibious You can tap Gravestones to see which Zombies are hiding in them.
- 2 Banana Launcher 1 Start of turn: Gain a Banana Bomb
- 2 Laser Cattail 2 Amphibious, Team-Up This gets +1/+1 when you play a Plant here.
- 2 Wild Berry 2 When played: This moves to another random lane.
- 3 Punish-Shroom 2 When a Mushroom is destroyed, do 2 damage to a random Zombie or Zombie Hero.
- 3 Vanilla 2
- 4 Pair of Pears 2 When played: Make a 2/2 Pear Pal with Team-Up here.
- 4 Snake Grass 2 Amiphibious Start of turn: Make another Snake Grass in the lane to the right.
- 4 Sonic Bloom 2 When played: Do 1 damage to the Zombie Hero for each Plant.
- 5 Shooting Starfruit 2 This attacks in all five lanes.
- 6 Brainana 4 Amphibious. When played: The Zombie Hero loses their Brains.
- 6 Dandy Lion King 2 When played: Damage the Zombie Hero for half their Health.
- 6 Winter Melon 3 Splash Damage 4 When this hurts a Zombie, Freeze that Zombie.
- 7 Grapes of Wrath 2 When destroyed: Do 6 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 8 Dark Matter Dragonfruit 2 Amphibious, Splash Damage 6 Zombie Tricks cost 6 Brains more.
In this deck, Brainana can help loose ALL the zombie hero’s brains and Spyris can look at gravestones if a zombie is a Sneaky class. Laser Cattail gets really strong if most plants are played here. Winter Melon and Dark Matter Dragonfruit are both really strong splash damage plants with 4 and 6. That is why it is a good deck.