- 1 Iceberg Lettuce 4 Freeze a Zombie.
- 1 Snowdrop 4 This gets +2/+2 when a Zombie is frozen.
- 2 Berry Blast 4 Do 3 damage.
- 3 Chilly Pepper 4 When played: Freeze a Zombie.
- 3 Mayflower 4 Amphibious When this hurts the Zombie Hero, Conjure a Corn, Squash, or Bean.
- 3 Rescue Radish 2 When played: Bounce another Plant.
- 3 Sportacus 2 When a Zombie Trick is played, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 4 Snake Grass 4 Amiphibious Start of turn: Make another Snake Grass in the lane to the right.
- 4 Winter Squash 2 When a Zombie becomes frozen, destroy that Zombie.
- 5 Jolly Holly 3 Amphibious When played: Freeze Zombies next door.
- 5 Jumping Bean 3 When played: Bounce a Zombie.
- 6 Brainana 3 Amphibious. When played: The Zombie Hero loses their Brains.
- 6 Winter Melon 1 Splash Damage 4 When this hurts a Zombie, Freeze that Zombie.
Kiwi here. Now streaming on Twitch for your viewing pleasure! Same username. No definite schedule yet, but stay tuned. (:
I was thinking, what would help Snake Grass survive to do its thing? Let’s try some classic Smarty Class freezing. If you saw my stream earlier, I played a few games with this deck, with some good success, but as always, new decks will change a lot. I just barely got my 4th Snake Grass, and whipped this one up. I’m gonna make a more in depth description later, but a good friend of mine from college is visiting and so I wanted to get this posted before I forgot.
To summarize real quick for you guys:
Basically you want to use freezing to keep your Snake Grasses alive, Resue Radish to bounce one back and get another chance to start your Snake Grass chain, use Rain on an army of them, and use the normal freeze strategy otherwise (Winter Squash, Snowdrop, the whole nine yards). Bounce as you please, Mayflower will help you with card draw, and a couple Sportacuses to punish your opponent for any tricks they’ve got up their sleeve. Sportaci? Sportaceese? Whatever. Berry blast is really your only hard removal other than Winter Squash + freeze, so use them wisely. Oh, and Brainana is gonna help you out, especially for lethal, so don’t be afraid to Rescue Radish him, of course. That’s the important stuff! Check back with you later!