- 1 Chimney Sweep 4 When played on Heights: This gets +1/+1.
- 1 Mini-Ninja 4 Anti-Hero 3
- 1 Smoke Bomb 4 Move a Zombie. It gets +1 Strength.
- 2 Beam Me Up 2 Make a 2/3 Space Cadet Zombie.
- 2 Fishy Imp 4 Amphibious
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 4 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 3 Backyard Bounce 4 Bounce a Plant.
- 3 Brain Vendor 4 When played: You get +3 Brains this turn.
- 3 Electrician 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 3 Stealthy Imp 4 Gravestone, Anti-Hero 4
- 5 Shieldcrusher Viking 2 Bullseye When this hurts the Plant Hero, empty their Block Meter.
I am new to this game and this is my first “playable” deck. It’s main strategy is to move Antihero minions to empty lanes and do bonus attacks, then stick amphibious minions in the water lane to deal as much damage as possible. I used the bounce trick to open the lane for Antihero cards and because pogo bouncer might die to gravebuster. I’m thinking of replacing Shieldcrushers with Walrus riders for guaranteed damage and Beam me up with Moonwalkers, but that is my current decklist. Can anyone suggest how to mulligan and do you think other cards might be better for this deck? Thanks alot!(Bad English, sorry)