- 1 Bungee Plumber 4 Do 2 damage.
- 1 Chimney Sweep 4 When played on Heights: This gets +1/+1.
- 2 Beam Me Up 4 Make a 2/3 Space Cadet Zombie.
- 2 Lurch for Lunch 3 A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 2 Zombot Drone Engineer 4 Gravestone Whenever a Science Zombie does damage, that Zombie gets +1 Strength.
- 3 Electrician 4 Gravestone When revealed: A Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 3 Kite Flyer 3 Gravestone When this does damage, draw a card.
- 3 Rocket Science 4 Destroy a Plant that has 4 Strength or more.
- 4 The Chickening 2 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 5 Gadget Scientist 4 When played: Each Science Zombie does a Bonus Attack.
- 6 Hail-a-Copter 4 Make a 6/5 Copter Commando Imp.
ALL CREDIT GOES TO BRAINYPROF ON REDDIT
How it works
The general idea is to win on turn 7 or 8 using Hail-a-Copter in an open lane followed the next turn with a Gadget Scientist. As long as you time it around blocks, this is an unavoidable 12+ damage depending on what other scientists are out. Additionally, Lurch for Lunch helps burst them down as well, or open up a lane for your Hail-a-Copter to shoot through.
Early game, you’re just trying to keep things under control and deal enough damage to get them into range of a “Eureka Boom!” — a Hail-a-Copter in an open lane followed by a Gadget Scientist assisted bonus attack.
A few notes
This is a very fun deck to play. It’s competitive against any plant deck I faced in Taco League. I never felt completely outmatched despite how “cheap” the deck is. Nut decks probably posed the biggest challenge because Brainy and Crazy lack good removal for high health plants.
That said, the deck is very unforgiving. One or two bad trades early and the game is basically over. Part of that is the nature of this game, it’s as unforgiving as any CCG I’ve played. But also this deck doesn’t have fool-proof big guns to turn the tide. If you can find an opening, you can finish off your opponent but often times you’ll get one shot to do that and if you don’t play it just right, you’ll lose. You definitely have to think a couple turns again, which for me makes it a fun challenge to play.
Happy to answer any questions, I hope people find it valuable to see that it is possible to have success at this game without breaking the bank. Honestly, my biggest challenge by the end was just finding games as a primarily Zombie player.