- 1 Admiral Navy Bean 4 Amphibious, Team-Up - When you play another Bean, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 1 Mars Flytrap 4 When this hurts the Zombie Hero, steal a section from their Super-Block Meter.
- 2 Apple-Saucer 4 When played: If you made at least 6 Sun this turn, this gets Strikethrough.
- 2 Cosmic Bean 2 Team-Up When played: Conjure a Bean, and it gets Team-Up.
- 2 Planet of the Grapes 3 When a Plant here hurts the Zombie Hero, draw a card.
- 2 Sow Magic Beans 3 Shuffle four Magic Beanstalks into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 Cool Bean 2 When played: Freeze all Gravestones.
- 3 Cosmic Flower 2 Strikethrough When played: Conjure a Flower, and it gets Strikethrough.
- 3 Mayflower 1 Amphibious When this hurts the Zombie Hero, Conjure a Corn, Squash, or Bean.
- 3 Sportacus 2 When a Zombie Trick is played, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 3 Spring Bean 3 Bounce a Zombie.
- 4 Bloomerang 3 Strikethrough
- 4 Navy Bean 3 Amphibious, Team-Up When Played: All Amphibious Plants get +1/+1.
- 5 Jumping Bean 2 When played: Bounce a Zombie.
- 5 Power Flower 2 Strikethrough Start of turn: Heal your Hero for 1 for each Flower.
This is aggro deck for defence hero……………IM GENIUS
I just think, what if I combine Strikethrough and Admiral Navy Bean ability……and voila
Anyway, I guess you can see good combo’s already, but let me explain
Sow Magic Beans – Planet of Grapes/other environments/Sage Sage (2 or less, not 3 Sage Sage’s)
Mayflower – Cattail
Sportacus – Cosmic Beans/Spring Bean
Cool Bean – Spring Bean/Melon Pult (for control)
How to play :
ABSOLUTELY do not place Admiral Bean on 1st turn if your opponent is Crazy class. Place Mars Flytrap instead, cuz it’s good value
Dont worry if you need to place Apple-Saucer on turn 5 or less. It’s more control card in this deck.
You can place Admiral on Planet of Grapes, but I suggest you to play it on late game, cuz you’ll have more sun
Sportacus is more control card too, so dont worry if you need to put it in front of zombie
Cool Bean is for Gravestone Decks
I think this is the end of text, hope you enjoy, and have fun!