- 1 Bungee Plumber 4 Do 2 damage.
- 1 Nibble 4 A Plant gets -1/-1. Heal your Hero for 2.
- 2 Conga Zombie 2 Gravestone When revealed: Do 1 damage.
- 2 Squirrel Herder 2 Gravestone When revealed: Destroy one of their Nuts or Berries.
- 3 Fireworks Zombie 3 When played: Do 1 damage to all other Plants and Zombies
- 3 Vitamin Z 2 A Zombie gets +3/+3.
- 3 Zombot's Wrath 3 Do 3 damage. If there is a Zombie in every lane, this does double damage.
- 4 Cakesplosion 2 Do 4 damage to a Plant.
- 4 The Chickening 4 Do 2 damage to each Plant.
- 5 Foot Soldier Zombie 1 When played on Heights: Do 3 damage.
- 5 Imp-Throwing Gargantuar 2 When hurt: Make a 1/1 Swabbie with Amphibious.
- 5 Locust Swarm 4 Destroy a Plant.
- 5 Smashing Gargantuar 3 All Gargantuars have Frenzy.
- 6 Deep Sea Gargantuar 2 Amphibious
- 6 Disco-Tron 3000 1 When played: Make 3/1 Disco Zombie that makes a 1/1 Backup Dancer.
- 9 Zombot 1000 1 When played: Destroy all Plants.
Currently rank 40, budget deck for new players. People say boogaloo is bad only because they only see pet and dance. When you get cards like disco-tron, nurse, octo-zombie or zombot 1000, add them to replace the common gargantuars or deep-sea. Stall to win is main strategy.
Specific mulligan guide:
Always keep: Bungee plumber, conga zombie, 1 chickening, 1 firework zombie. They deal with early aggro well and 2 of these along with a super power that is not dance off can easily set up early game without taking much damage.
Keep: Nibble, when you see kabloom, keep nibble always, it really helps against mushrooms along with other tricks.
Squirrel herder: When you see guardian, always keep squirrel herder. If it removes hibernating beary, mirror nut or smackadamia you win. Against any other hero, only keep if the other cards are bad.
Zombot’s wrath: Whenever you feel like it, if it is the only early removal, it’s not too bad. If you have 2 just drop 1.
As a general rule don’t keep anything else, but if your hand is, say, 2 bungee plumbers and 1 chickening, keeping a foot soldier, disco-tron or even locust swarm can hardly harm you.
This deck requires game experience, that means knowing your opponent very well. Always know when to hold all cards and wait, try to protect your hero health as much as possible, or even to contest for board sometimes. Like if your opponent looks like a Chompzilla control that kills you with magnifying grass, try to finish the game early. But one thing that is usually unwise to do is to spend all your brains before tricks, because even a bungee plumber or your 3 damage superpowers can change the game, and if your plant opponent is smart, they will know that and play accordingly.
-2 dolphin rider, foot soldier zombie
-1 imp throwing gargantuar, loudmouth
+1 zombot 1000, disco-tron, firework zombie, vitamin Z