- 1 Disco-Naut 4 Zombies with 3 Attack or less have Bullseye.
- 1 Final Mission 4 Destroy a Zombie. Then do 4 damage.
- 2 Aerobics Instructor 4 Start of Turn: All Dancing Zombies get +2 Strength.
- 2 Conga Zombie 4 Gravestone When revealed: Do 1 damage.
- 2 Total Eclipse 2 Plants here get -1/-1.
- 3 Alien Ooze 2 A Plant gets -2/-2. If it's on heights or an Environment, it gets -6/-6 instead.
- 3 Disco Zombie 4 When played: Make a 1/1 Backup Dancer.
- 4 Cosmic Dancer 4 Overshoot 2 When played: Conjure a Dancing card, and it gets Overshoot 2.
- 5 Binary Stars 4 Gravestone All your cards do double damage.
- 5 Flamenco Zombie 4 When played: Do 2 damage to the Plant Hero for each Dancing Zombie.
- 6 Disco-Tron 3000 4 Gravestone When played: Make 3/1 Disco Zombie that makes a 1/1 Backup Dancer.
Simple Deck: Spam dancers then flamenco to the face. Bit of control as well.
Cosmic Dancer + Binary Stars = Overshoot 4
Cosmic Dancer + Disconaut = Bullseye Overshoot
Binary Stars + Flamenco = Potentially 18 Hero Damage
Flamenco + Disconaut = No Chance of Superblock
Disco Zombie/Disco-Tron 3000 + Final Mission = 4 Damage for a Useless 1/1 Backup Dancer
Total Eclipse + Alien Ooze = -7/-7 + Possible Environment Cancels
I actually don’t have some of the cards in this deck including Binary Stars and Disco-Tron 3000. (I’m F2P with below-average luck and even had to craft the Disconauts and Aerobic Instructors). It seems this would be the best deck based on Cosmic Dancer summons, however. If you are anything like me, feel free to switch out Unlife of the Party for Disconaut, Pied Piper for Binary Stars, and add more alien ooze and total eclipse accordingly. Craft the rares in this deck ASAP, but if you don’t have final mission, bungee plumber is a great value card and can even be better at times. Try to keep it Dancing Zombies only, however, as you might have a hard time getting high damage with flamenco zombie if you have other zombies. Hope you have a blast playing this deck as I did and finally rank up with zombies as a F2P player!