- 1 Graveyard 4 Zombies played here are Gravestones. When a Zombie is revealed from a Gravestone here, it gets +1 Attack.
- 1 Headstone Carver 4 When a Gravestone Zombie is revealed, that Zombie gets +1/+1.
- 1 Secret Agent 2 Bounce a Zombie, and it gets +3/+3.
- 2 Ice Pirate 3 Gravestone. When revealed in an Environment: Freeze a Plant.
- 2 Swashbuckler Zombie 4 Gravestone When a Pirate hurts the Plant Hero, that Pirate gets +1/+1.
- 2 Synchronized Swimmer 4 Amphibious When played: This Zombie copies the Attack and Health of another Zombie.
- 3 Dolphin Rider 4 Amphibious
- 3 Imp Commander 4 When an Imp hurts the Plant Hero, draw a card.
- 3 Space Pirate 3 Anti-Hero 2 This moves to a random lane when a Plant is played here.
- 3 Vimpire 4 Frenzy This gets +2/+2 when it destroys a Plant.
- 5 Supernova Gargantuar 3 Frenzy When a Gargantuar destroys a Plant, destroy all copies of that Plant.
- 8 Zombot Plank Walker 1 Amphibious, Strikethrough - When played: Make two other random Pirates in random lanes.
Vimpire = Ancient Vimpire
Dolphin Rider = Captain Flameface
I’m back with a Brain Freeze deck! Whilst Brain Freeze may be well-known for his pet decks only, I’ve decided to try a different style of deck with him, a frenzy pirate deck! Let’s get onto the description!
Graveyard: Placing a minion in this environment can allow them to receive +1 strength which can always prove to be helpful for strikethrough and frenzy zombies, which can get an extra boost again if you have Headstone Carver in play as well!
Headstone Carver: It gives Gravestone Zombies +1 strength and health when they’re revealed, which, like I said before, gets an extra +1 strength when played in Graveyard as well.
Secret Agent: When it comes to frenzy, we all know that the higher the stats, the more better they’ll strike. Try use this early on in the game, as playing it in the late game may prove to allow your opponents to deliver a crushing blow. Or, if you want to, you can also play it on Headstone Carver to give him a big boost.
Ice Pirate: A 3/1 zombie that freezes a plant when revealed in an environment. Sounds like a pretty amazing card to me. PLaying it on Graveyard AND having headstone Carver in play can boost it to a 5/2 on a turn 3, which can prove to be a nasty surprise for your opponent if they don’t really suspect it.
Swashbuckler Zombie: It boosts a pirate zombie’s attack if they hit the plant hero. Mix this with Captain Flameface and a bunch of other strong pirates will give your opponent a difficult time if they don’t have the correct removal cards and enough sun.
Synchronized Swimmer: Amphibious AND copies one of your fellow zombie’s stats? Another brilliant team player in this deck, is extremely useful in the late game once you’ve got all those menacing Zombot Plank Walkers and Supernova Gargantuars, or even buffed-up pirates!
Captain Flameface: IT GIVES STRIKETHROUGH TO ALL PIRATES. What pirate deck would be complete without him?
Imp Commander: Since Brain Freeze basically has little to none card draw in his arsenal, I had to improvise with Imp Commander. This deck does include other copies of him and Vimpires, so you should be able to draw a decent amount of cards to keep your hand refreshed for a while.
Space Pirate: A cool card to use since it moves to a random lane and has anti-hero 2, which seems like a pretty good ability for him. And he is also obviously a pirate (hence his name) which is why he earns a spot in this deck.
Ancient Vimpire: Another efficient card, it will help his other copies and Supernova Gargantuars truly express all their power and is a boost to them.
Supernova Gargantuar: A gargantuar that destroys all copies of a plant in play when he only destroys one. What could be better? It helps against Pineclone decks and stops them in their tracks before the Kabloom heroes get a chance to play Molekale, which clears space for pirates to attack, strikethrough or no strikethrough.
Zombot Plank Walker: When played, it spawns two other random pirates. Even if it is just a Swabbie, it can still become a threat if you have the right zombies in play and can somehow survive those pesky plants’ attacks.
Thanks if you’ve read this whole description! Feel free to leave a comment on your thoughts and opinions down below! 🙂