- 1 Galacta-Cactus 4 Bullseye When destroyed: Do 1 damage to everything.
- 2 Corn Dog 4 Amphibious, Hunt
- 2 Grave Buster 3 Destroy a Gravestone.
- 2 Hot Date 4 When played: Move a Zombie to this lane. When destroyed: Do 3 damage to a Zombie here.
- 2 Spikeweed Sector 4 Before combat here: Do 2 damage to a Zombie here.
- 3 Hibernating Beary 3 When hurt: This gets +4 Strength.
- 3 Pear Cub 3 Amphibious When destroyed: Make a 5/4 Grizzly Pear with Amphibious here.
- 3 Shamrocket 3 Destroy a Zombie that has 4 Attack or more.
- 3 Sportacus 3 When a Zombie Trick is played, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 4 Starch-Lord 4 When you play another Root, that Root gets +1/+1. Start of turn: Conjure a Root.
- 5 Doom-Shroom 1 Destroy all Plants and Zombies with 4 Attack or more.
- 8 Dark Matter Dragonfruit 1 Amphibious, Splash Damage 6 Zombie Tricks cost 6 Brains more.
- 9 The Great Zucchini 2 Amphibious - When played: Transform all Zombies into 1/1 Zombies.
- 9 Wall-Nut Bowling 1 Make a 6 Health Wall-Nut with Team-Up in each Ground lane. Attack for 6 damage in those lanes.
This is a trolling (sort off) citron deck. It has good early game control with the galacta cactus, corn dog, hotdate, gravebuster and spikeweed. Also has a bit of synergi with the galacta cactus and pear cub and hibernating beary, bot can handle big minions or deal a lot of damage to zombie hero.
Sportacus is mainly to deal some damage to trick based decks, plus it has good stats being inmune to weedspray, rolling stone and rocket. Also the dark matter dragon fruit for late game and finisher.
For big minions control, besides of pear cub and hibernating beary, we have shamrockets and doomshroom, and more in late game the great zucchini.
I added starch lord as a fun side of the deck and it turned out to be quite helpful, it provides very good cards to keep controlling the oponent, such as, gravebusters, potato mines, water chestnut, spikeweed, soul patch and others.
Wallnut bowling is the finisher i added to this deck, but it is really not a requirement because there are many ways to win with this deck, you can create a lot of lethal situations with the hibernating beary and pear cub. Besides there are other finishers like the dragon fruit and zucchini.