- 1 Disco-Naut 4 Zombies with 3 Attack or less have Bullseye.
- 1 Escape through Time 4 A Zombie can't be hurt this turn. Conjure a History card.
- 1 Planetary Gladiator 4 Armored 1 If your Hero would get hurt, this gets hurt instead.
- 2 Quasar Wizard 4 When played: If there is a Zombie next door, Conjure a Superpower.
- 2 Sumo Wrestler 4 Gravestone When revealed: Move a Plant.
- 3 Cosmic Sports Star 4 When played: Conjure a Sports card, and it costs 2 Brains less.
- 3 Exploding Imp 3 Gravestone End of Turn: This does 1 damage to itself.
- 3 Going Viral 2 All Zombies get +1/+1 and Frenzy. Shuffle three Going Viral cards into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 Moon Base Z 2 Zombies here get Overshoot 3.
- 4 Cosmic Dancer 4 Overshoot 2 When played: Conjure a Dancing card, and it gets Overshoot 2.
- 5 Binary Stars 3 Gravestone All your cards do double damage.
- 5 Intergalactic Warlord 2 When played: For the rest of the game, all Zombies get +1/+1.
Replace Planetary gladiator with Quickdraw Con Man
Replace Exploding imp with Gizzard lizzard
Replace Binary stars with Stompadon (I only have 3, replace a Tankylosaurus if you have 4)
Replace Intergalatic warlord with Tankylosaurus
Mulligan: look for 1-2 brain zombies. Disco-naut/Quickdraw Con Man/Sumo/Quasar wizard
Moon base Z is just defensive (kill opponents environment) or as final Overshoot damage for the win
With a Stompadon in play Conjuring cards triggers the +1/+1 (also applies to conjured zombie)
Overshoot minions to deal the last damage once all lanes filled with plants (Disco-naut makes them not trigger shield)