- 1 Blooming Heart 4 When this does damage, it gets +1 Attack.
- 1 Party Thyme 4 When a Plant does a Bonus Attack, Draw a card.
- 1 Sweet Potato 2 Team-Up - When played: Move a Zombie from another lane to here.
- 2 Berry Blast 3 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 4 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 3 Fertilize 4 A Plant gets +3/+3.
- 3 Grow-Shroom 3 When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Muscle Sprout 2 This gets +1/+1 when you play another Plant.
- 4 Bananasaurus Rex 3 This gets +1/+1 when you draw a card. After combat here, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Plant Food 4 A Plant gets +1/+1 then does a Bonus Attack.
- 4 Re-Peat Moss 4 When you play a Trick, this does a Bonus Attack.
- 5 Potted Powerhouse 2 While in your hand: This gets +1/+1 when a Plant gains Strength or Health.
- 8 Espresso Fiesta 1 A Plant does three Bonus Attacks.
While I usually hate these kind of decks, I feel they are really thought out. CC is a perfect hero for the great bonus attack combo that other Mega-Grow heroes just can’t seem to do.
The deck is to mainly buff our minions to keep them alive and for the opponent to remove them. All the while we build up our secret combo.
When we are ready, we release the combo that performs a chain reaction. Moss does a bonus attack. PT draws which boosts our BR. BR also does a bonus attack to boost himself.
We attempt to eliminate minions and keep our important cards alive with cards such as Sweet Potato and Berry Blast.
We have BEP to oppose the trick heavy decks especially PB. We have Potted just as a last combo with EF which should eliminate the enemy.
Post in the comments below ways to improve this deck.
Otherwise, IM OUT.