- 1 Iceberg Lettuce 4 Freeze a Zombie.
- 1 Pea Pod 4 Start of each turn: This gets +1/+1.
- 1 Snowdrop 4 This gets +2/+2 when a Zombie is frozen.
- 2 Black-Eyed Pea 4 This gets +1/+1 when a Zombie Trick is played.
- 2 Cabbage-Pult 3 When played on Heights: This gets +1/+1.
- 2 Snow Pea 4 When this hurts a Zombie, Freeze that Zombie.
- 3 Cattail 3 Amphibious
- 3 Chilly Pepper 4 When played: Freeze a Zombie.
- 3 Grow-Shroom 3 When played: Another Plant gets +2/+2.
- 3 Spring Bean 2 Bounce a Zombie.
- 4 Winter Squash 4 When a Zombie becomes frozen, destroy that Zombie.
- 5 Jumping Bean 1 When played: Bounce a Zombie.
Deck focuses on building early board, making favorable trades with freeze support, and building up a Snowdrop. Most creatures in this deck grow over time, which makes early plays hard to answer.
Iceberg Lettuce: Cheap freeze, procs Winter Squash and Snowdrop.
Pea Pod: A must-answer threat. Builds up strength fast. Can be replaced with Bonk Choy if you would focus on burst over tempo.
Snowdrop: Core card of the deck. Builds strength very quickly and eats through weak drops.
Black-eyed Pea: Very strong against trick based decks like this one. Scales up fast.
Cabbage-pult: This is the card that can be replaced. The deck needs at least 10 2-drops, so this fits the bill. Can be replaced with Doubled Mint if you have it.
Snow-pea: Decent body, generates freeze.
Cattail: Here just for the Amphibious. Can deal chip damage, and becomes a threat fast with Grow-shroom.
Chilly Pepper: Instant Snow-pea.
Grow-shroom: Decent body, but the +2/+2 is devastating. Use to trade up with a stronger zombie pr let your guy live.
Spring Bean: Since this deck has no direct damage, clearing lanes is essential. Clears a big zombie and lets damage through.
Winter Squash: Combo with instant freeze like Iceberg Lettuce or Chilly Pepper to remove a huge threat and let damage through.
Jumping Bean: Spring Bean with a dude attached.
Torchwood–>Cabbage Pult (for pea synergy)
Bonk Choy–>Pea Pod (early burst)
Admiral Navy Bean–>Cattail (Bean synergy)
Flourish–>Cattail (much needed card draw)
Let me know if you have any tips/suggestions! Good luck!