- 1 Admiral Navy Bean 4 Amphibious, Team-Up - When you play another Bean, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 1 Astro-Shroom 4 Bullseye When you play another Plant, do 1 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 1 Shellery 2 Team-Up
- 1 Shroom for Two 4 Make a 1/1 Puff-Shroom with Team-Up here.
- 1 Spyris 2 Amphibious You can tap Gravestones to see which Zombies are hiding in them.
- 2 Berry Blast 4 Do 3 damage.
- 2 Cosmic Bean 4 Team-Up When played: Conjure a Bean, and it gets Team-Up.
- 2 Planet of the Grapes 4 When a Plant here hurts the Zombie Hero, draw a card.
- 2 Sow Magic Beans 4 Shuffle four Magic Beanstalks into your deck. Draw a card.
- 3 Cool Bean 2 When played: Freeze all Gravestones.
- 3 Sportacus 4 When a Zombie Trick is played, do 2 damage to the Zombie Hero.
- 4 Sonic Bloom 2 When played: Do 1 damage to the Zombie Hero for each Plant.
This deck is built to defeat opponent during the plants´ turn, not so much during the combat.
So obviously there are two main streams of combos for damage –
a) Admiral Navy bean + beans
b) Astro-Shroom + anything else
For card draw it is planet of grapes with Sportacus/Astro/Admiral.
1) Dont play Astro dry on T1.
2) The same (most of the times) for Admiral
3) Be patient and then strike hard
4) Sonic as a finisher can come as a nasty surprise
5) Berry blast to control the field and/or the block meter – or just the Oh-so-loved-by-Zombie-players “Berry blast me to face for the win”.
6) Shellery + Cosmic Bean and its´ offspring help protecting the Astro/Admiral
ENEMY Nr. 1 – Planetary Gladiator
This deck can be modified as much as you want – the same idea can be played with Grotto, some builds focus on the shrooms only, excluding the beans line and adding Buff-Shroom, you can add Pineclone in place of Sonic Bloom, etc. The space is broad, but the basic idea is same – Destroy the opponent during your turn and draw cards for each card you play.
(Btw and it has not 114% success rate, just kidding.
It is actually more.)